T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Sometimes when I click on an active member's profile it says something like 'This member limits who can view their profile's or something like that and I can't see much about them. How do I do the same for my profile?? Thanks

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Sometimes when I click on an active member's profile it says something like 'This member limits who can view their profile's or something like that and I can't see much about them. How do I do the same for my profile?? Thanks
This is already the case for your profile (unless you've blocked me specifically ;))

You can never truly hide your post history though, as people can just search for your username.
It might be this setting? Under privacy.

Reactions: justsayin and Ta555
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
This is already the case for your profile (unless you've blocked me specifically ;))

You can never truly hide your post history though, as people can just search for your username.
Oh cool thanks for letting me know! I don't mean to hide my post history completely just wanted to do the thing that limits what people can see. Haha! No I didn't block you don't worry!

Reactions: Interloper
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Oh cool thanks for letting me know! I don't mean to hide my post history completely just wanted to do the thing that limits what people can see. Haha! No I didn't block you don't worry!
Yeah it'll be in privacy somewhere. Here's a screencap of what I see

Reactions: Ta555
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I only allow my followers to view my profile. Since day 1. Nothing to hide, just to make it more cosy.

Reactions: Ta555