Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I feel sad about it to the point where I feel my sadness will carry on after I'm dead even though I won't have a brain. I also feel regret for things that could be and things from the past, but the things I want aren't accessible. Ruminating on the past won't give me the series of second chances I want.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cakes, Johndoe5381, Disappointered and 3 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
This is a really unique question I've not seen here on SS. I take it you're a spiritual person - I guess in a lot of ways I am too, although I'm really agnostic ultimately.

I don't know if it's possible for some of us to be able to completely compartmentalize our emotions in our last moments, including sadness. I guess for me I'm just hoping to have a good few last days before I do it, so that maybe it won't just all be sadness. I wish I had a better answer to this.

Reactions: Silvermorning
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I'll just be happy when this tragic farce of a life is done with. Nothing is worth the bother...

Reactions: Mixo, Kramer and Disappointered
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
This is a really unique question I've not seen here on SS. I take it you're a spiritual person - I guess in a lot of ways I am too, although I'm really agnostic ultimately.

I don't know if it's possible for some of us to be able to completely compartmentalize our emotions in our last moments, including sadness. I guess for me I'm just hoping to have a good few last days before I do it, so that maybe it won't just all be sadness. I wish I had a better answer to this.
I was raised religious. Indoctrination never fully leaves. Compartmentalizing it probably takes a level strength that none of us have. That kind of strength would be enough to allow one to live live through to the end.

• Love
Reactions: Mixo and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I was raised religious. Indoctrination never fully leaves. Compartmentalizing it probably takes a level strength that none of us have. That kind of strength would be enough to allow one to live live through to the end.
Same here, but now i interpret the scriptures differently.
I see Jesus as a messiah who came to warn us that life is hell, and always was hell, and that death is heaven the peaceful bliss.

Reactions: Silvermorning and Mixo
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I observe two things, one is not being ready and the other poison leftover from religion. That also probably underlies a lot of cases of OCD.

Last year I was this idiot who thought you can go to your death smiling. You cannot. Things become too shit and you check out in misery.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, 262653 and SmellyRat
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Same here, but now i interpret the scriptures differently.
I see Jesus as a messiah who came to warn us that life is hell, and always was hell, and that death is heaven the peaceful bliss.
So you believe in Gnosticism?
I observe two things, one is not being ready and the other poison leftover from religion. That also probably underlies a lot of cases of OCD.

Last year I was this idiot who thought you can go to your death smiling. You cannot. Things become too shit and you check out in misery.
Most suicides are miserable?

Reactions: Mixo
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
So you believe in Gnosticism?

Most suicides are miserable?

My dear, you are either in internal hell or external hell if you are overriding your SI. There is the odd outlier who goes and does it out ot philosophical curiosity, but you are not one of them. Neither am I. I am only doing it because I don't particularly enjoy torture instead.

Reactions: Silvermorning, Kramer and SmellyRat
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
My dear, you are either in internal hell or external hell if you are overriding your SI. There is the odd outlier who goes and does it out ot philosophical curiosity, but you are not one of them. Neither am I. I am only doing it because I don't particularly enjoy torture instead.
Well written. My torture varies but it's always there to some degree. Unfortunately Im resilient due to being abused as a child. All such kids have to learn to be resilient.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, SmellyRat and woxihuanni
K

kotaigold

Nov 3, 2020
I feel sad about it to the point where I feel my sadness will carry on after I'm dead even though I won't have a brain. I also feel regret for things that could be and things from the past, but the things I want aren't accessible. Ruminating on the past won't give me the series of second chances I want.

As depressing as I can be, how often people just refer to my thoughts as teenage in relation. I'm a strongly spiritual person, I've come to truly believe there is truth to what you're thinking. As I've thought about this a lot, as to why when I go, I don't want to look back on the sadness or even pain that lead me here. Even if the moments weren't pure, there were still good moments in my life and good experiences I've had.

I can't speak for you, and I've made mistakes also, but none that warrant me feeling the way I do about myself. Or people treating me the way they have. I can say to myself before I go, that I truly tried as hard as I could and respected others the best I could through it all. Despite how much I may have hated life sometimes, I never forced that view onto others or expected them to feel the same.

I find peace in that, and hope through passing that will carry over.

I strongly urge anyone on the verge of suicide, in their last moments to not dwell on the negative. I feel this is how, these people get stuck here, dwelling even after their deaths. I do believe in ghosts, I've seen my grand mother and fathers ghosts when they died shortly after. I feel they had regrets as to why I saw them this way.

There is so much visibly we still do not understand scientifically or may ever be able to. But I saw them as shadows on their walls in their house before it was sold, as clear as day when I was a kid. There's nothing anyone can tell me to say ghosts aren't real or that energy doesn't linger on this way. All energy, it is constant, ever flowing, ever passing. Transferred from one thing to the next. We are capable of understanding at least that much about this universe we live in, or whatever the hell all this is. Cause it honestly never makes sense, no matter how much science tries to explain it or figure it out.

The energy, the emotions we feel, have more of an impact on our death than I think is talked about often.

So many focus on the aspects of heaven or hell, if those exist, but I think we create our own world in our passing. No differently than the dreams our brains conjure that can seem just as real as reality. I feel our brains have a mechanism in this way before we die, as most of our body is capable of reacting to that and knowing very well when it wants to fight to survive, even when we feel we have no will to.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
As depressing as I can be, how often people just refer to my thoughts as teenage in relation. I'm a strongly spiritual person, I've come to truly believe there is truth to what you're thinking. As I've thought about this a lot, as to why when I go, I don't want to look back on the sadness or even pain that lead me here. Even if the moments weren't pure, there were still good moments in my life and good experiences I've had.

I can't speak for you, and I've made mistakes also, but none that warrant me feeling the way I do about myself. Or people treating me the way they have. I can say to myself before I go, that I truly tried as hard as I could and respected others the best I could through it all. Despite how much I may have hated life sometimes, I never forced that view onto others or expected them to feel the same.

I find peace in that, and hope through passing that will carry over.

I strongly urge anyone on the verge of suicide, in their last moments to not dwell on the negative. I feel this is how, these people get stuck here, dwelling even after their deaths. I do believe in ghosts, I've seen my grand mother and fathers ghosts when they died shortly after. I feel they had regrets as to why I saw them this way.

There is so much visibly we still do not understand scientifically or may ever be able to. But I saw them as shadows on their walls in their house before it was sold, as clear as day when I was a kid. There's nothing anyone can tell me to say ghosts aren't real or that energy doesn't linger on this way. All energy, it is constant, ever flowing, ever passing. Transferred from one thing to the next. We are capable of understanding at least that much about this universe we live in, or whatever the hell all this is. Cause it honestly never makes sense, no matter how much science tries to explain it or figure it out.

The energy, the emotions we feel, have more of an impact on our death than I think is talked about often.

So many focus on the aspects of heaven or hell, if those exist, but I think we create our own world in our passing. No differently than the dreams our brains conjure that can seem just as real as reality. I feel our brains have a mechanism in this way before we die, as most of our body is capable of reacting to that and knowing very well when it wants to fight to survive, even when we feel we have no will to.

You are free to believe anything, however I'd ask you not to spread completely ungrounded fear-mongering and self-blame. For the sake of vulnerable young people who seem to be taken by such fears a lot.

Reactions: Robyn
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Well written. My torture varies but it's always there to some degree. Unfortunately Im resilient due to being abused as a child. All such kids have to learn to be resilient.

Same...the pain never leaves us;-;

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning and Kramer
K

kotaigold

Nov 3, 2020
You are free to believe anything, however I'd ask you not to spread completely ungrounded fear-mongering and self-blame. For the sake of vulnerable young people who seem to be taken by such fears a lot.

I'm giving a very real personal experience, based on the question they asked. And this is based on a lot far outside of my comment or this forum and is not ungrounded. That many can share just as similarly as the experiences here. There is just enough proof that energy does in fact linger on in ways. I'm suggesting please be careful and remember that.

I'm simply saying try to not carry that sadness with you on the day you chose to die. As hard as that may be, it should be a peaceful experience. How that was misinterpreted is beyond me.

I'd only hope they'd leave just as innocently as they came. Able to wash themselves of the past or transgressions they hold to themselves.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning