R

regular john

Dec 17, 2020
Can you guys say few words about it ?

E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
After you make the jump ,gravity will take over and constrict the carotid artery/ jugulars/ wind pipe ,and as this happens you will lose consciousness in a matter of seconds and after you are unconscious and if not found for like 20 minutes you will die

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: death137, Trannydiary, Mylifeispointless and 2 others
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Doesn't it restrict blood flow to your brain if it's done correctly? That's why you pass out quickly.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Doesn't it restrict blood flow to your brain if it's done correctly? That's why you pass out quickly.
Yes, and those that don't get it right where the carotids don't get restricted don't faint, so they remain conscious while they slowly suffocate to death. Eek.

• Aww..
Reactions: Abir_london and Trannydiary
R

regular john

Dec 17, 2020
does it mean that full hanging is irreversible ? Once you get rid of chair or whatever you stand for you will die anyway but it can happen with your blood flow to your brain blocked properly or improperly (you will suffocate slowly)

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
does it mean that full hanging is irreversible ? Once you get rid of chair or whatever you stand for you will die anyway but it can happen with your blood flow to your brain blocked properly or improperly (you will suffocate slowly)
As long as the rope, anchor point doesn't break, and no one intervenes