YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ,, ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ
๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด/๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด
๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ "๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข" ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด,,๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ,
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ "๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข"
๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

• Hugs
Reactions: trashprincess
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

๐ŸŽต Be all, end all ๐ŸŽต
Apr 17, 2023
I retreat to a private place. If not possible, I'm exposed in the moment as being unstable but it's not by words but by how people look at me.

Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
It depends, sometimes I cannot do anything to control them (luckily my psychiatrist prescribed me anti-anxiety pills for panic attacks but I didn't have that before this week) when it's too intense I just find a quiet reclusive place and just let the panic attack run it's course. If it's not too bad I just try different stress-relieving techniques.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Antidepressants will likely stop emotional problems in public, they usually take a few weeks to kick in but after I started taking them I could "fit in" better, U will be one of the flock. Also benzodiazรฉpines like a bit of valium could keep U calmer.

The other thing i'd suggest is kratom. Its legal in some countries but it's a herbal drug that helps me a lot. I use to have the exact same problem as you, it's because our body chemistry is lacking in things like seretonin, dopamine, norpenphrine etc. I was very low in dopamine so the doctor also prescribed me ritalin.....it's really adding up a lot all these meds but they really do help.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
I try to calm down in the bathroom if there's one available & maybe listen to music or watch something on my phone or something. I also sometimes put cold water on my face if I can. Or if I can sleep within a few hours I'll take a hydroxyzine.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
If it's really bad I just need to find some privacy. If less bad I'll pinch myself, scratch at myself, bite the inside of my mouth. Or I put on headphones because a lot of my distress is noise related.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I had a huge panic attack this past week brought on by the stress of working for an idiot attorney. I cowered in a corner crying trying to breathe. No one helped me - not one soul. THey made fun of me and then refused to speak to me. I try really hard to not have these attacks in public - this is the first one I've had at work in a long time and it was bad. I fucking refuse to allow these assholes to make me feel ashamed or bad about this, I have "issues." I've never tried to hide this nor lie about it. The fact that I was in such distress and these people discarded me as if I was trash infuriated me and to be quite honest I had some really bad wishes that something would happen to these idiots - to make them feel the way they made me feel. I dont really give a shit in reality what these people think of me. They are not in my life - they are not important - quite honestly if they were dying, I would not help them I would walk away. That is what this world has made out of me so different than what I used to be. Now I am like them not caring. I live in a world where I am alone.