• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
This site and the decision to die wby?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think I've just accepted that I will always take life's back seat, being the observer and rarely the participant. I'm okay with that because I find socializing painful and difficult, even though I can fake it pretty well when needed. I also acknowledge that I should occasionally dabble in it for the sake of my mental health if nothing else. But generally speaking I can take or leave people. That's not all bad, btw. Has distinct advantages at times.

Reactions: Paul, Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape and 11 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
This site and the decision to die wby?
I suffer through the tension. I realize that I don't really have any coping strategies at all. I just endure everything and I'm so tired of it

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, Circles and 9 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I try to fit in. I really do. Though I tend to isolate myself, I do go to a party/see two of my 'closest' friends once every two weeks. (they still don't know a thing about how I really feel). It's just, I can't. I'm not normal, I don't have the social skills like any normal person does. I don't know why, but I just hate myself.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I might have BPD so I don't freakin' know but come over to my place when you find out!! but also stay away from me I'm scared and angry. (Do you like my emojis I pecked them just for you)

Edit: serious answer podcasts and fringe social media, going cross eyes numbing out on buses and in bathrooms overly cramped places or pulling faces and sighing to myself because eyy they can't put you in jail for being ugly and antisocial to protect your bubble becuase bad things happen when people broach it. Seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, Circles and 3 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Took me 15 years to realise I was lonely and that I'm capable of being sociable and likeable and receiving love. Came with a cost though as it also revealed my flaws and showed me that I'm capable of causing deep hurt and damage to others and myself. im hoping in the future I'll be lucky enough to put these demons behind me and make meaningful social connections again.

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Took me 15 years to realise I was lonely and that I'm capable of being sociable and likeable and receiving love. Came with a cost though as it also revealed my flaws and showed me that I'm capable of causing deep hurt and damage to others and myself. im hoping in the future I'll be lucky enough to put these demons behind me and make meaningful social connections again.
Actually that's not entirely true as I have made meaningful social connections here on SS.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm tired of being somebody I'm not. I'm tired of all the walls you have to jump just to get an idea of who somebody is. In all reality nobody truly knows what anybody else is really like. Everyone lies, everyone wears a mask, everyone doesn't show their true vulnerabilities, everyone to some degree is fake. It's all a masquerade filled with vice and deceit and because of this every interaction with another human being I feel more lonely and more of a complete stranger than ever before. Every relationship is built on lies to a point. No one will ever understand me and I'll never understand them. It's never good enough to even try as most people will already have an opinion of you before even getting to know you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape and 4 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
talk with other misantrophists about your misantrophy, riddle solved :P

socializing got only annoying, I'm glad if I only have to see and talk with someone for a short amount of time
there's no real connection to anyone but I also don't know what to do with my time since I have nearly no interest in anything by now

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Wolfjob_dayjob and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
. I'm tired of all the walls you have to jump just to get an idea of who somebody is.
All of this is just yes. I'm so tired of meeting new people getting to know them and then losing them

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, WhiteRabbit and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
talk with other misantrophists about your misantrophy, riddle solved :P

socializing got only annoying, I'm glad if I only have to see and talk with someone for a short amount of time
there's no real connection to anyone but I also don't know what to do with my time since I have nearly no interest in anything by now
Yup. Usually try to sleep

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, Circles and 1 other person
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I believe it gets easier after you have kids.. maybe because you've fulfilled your role in the survival of the species.
Thank the stars for the Internet. People you can just turn off at will.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape and Redt2go
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I don't do much socializing because i'm a huge introvert. I don't mind being around others, but i'm the most happy and relaxed when i'm alone.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
podcasts is a good answer and was a solution for me for awhile. but lately kinda got numb to them. watching smaller twitch streamers lately.

but honestly i was hoping to find more here and the discord. but thats kinda dead.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think I've just accepted that I will always take life's back seat, being the observer and rarely the participant. I'm okay with that because I find socializing painful and difficult, even though I can fake it pretty well when needed. I also acknowledge that I should occasionally dabble in it for the sake of my mental health if nothing else. But generally speaking I can take or leave people. That's not all bad, btw. Has distinct advantages at times.
Well put. I share similar situations as well. I'm mostly an shy, socially awkward introvert. I have Aspergers and it fucks me up in day to day interactions. There is a part of me that wishes I never had the damn disorder and just be able to have an easy way around socially and connect naturally, like most people. Then again, I'd enjoy some advantages of the disorder, such as being good at various fields, being detailed, and good memory (not sure if true). Another thing I also prefer is usually serenity and quietness as well, so during the times where I'm not constantly bombarded by people interacting is sorta like a break for me mentally.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Pulpit2018, Final Escape and 2 others