Seven

Seven

Rebirth
Jul 9, 2019
I'm currently in the midst of the worst pains, I think it gets better only to get worse. Unfortunately my body and mind is so sensitive that I struggle to deal with this. It can cause my eyes to play tricks, I have trouble reading, trouble eating and I'm struggling just doing everyday things. It feels like my heart is being ripped out and but back inside, in somewhat of a constant motion. I dont know how to cope, I dont have much friends to talk about this and I dont want to get sucked up back into online. I need help with this pain that's all, its very unbearable.

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
For me, the thing that brings me the most peace is being in nature. I don't know the lengths of what kind of pain you're dealing with, or if you have the means to leave your home in pursuit of immersing yourself in nature, but it could potentially help relive some of your symptoms. I deal with chronic pain, and for whatever reason, maybe the metaphysical aspect, being in nature has a way of relieving some of the pain. I'm not much help, sorry. I hope that you feel better