• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sewerz75

Jul 18, 2018
i miss upvote system. was useful.

first off, is this the main place old members of /r/sanctionedsuicide have congregated? or is there another more popular place with rules as lenient as sanctionedsucide?

secondly, my main question is how to cut bridge barriers. can use industrial tools?

basically types of these shape, maybe a bit thicker

Day_view_from_Empire_State_Building_observatory_Manhattan%2C_New_York_City%2C_United_States_%289892436955%29.jpg

thanks!!!

Reactions: Tiburcio
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
If the barriers you're referring to are the ones in your picture, looks like only a torch will cut through that. Or a metal cutting saw blade, but you'll be ready for a nap after cutting that with a saw.

But either one you use, would probably attract unwanted attention.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Tiburcio
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I don't see how you'd get far trying to cut the barriers without being stopped and arrested

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Vvoiid and Suicida
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Suicida
V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
Don't even bother trying. The people there will take you down before you can even think about cutting it .

Reactions: skitliv
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
This is insane... apparently your gov goes to great lengths to build these cages to keep its slaves alive.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Tiburcio, skitliv and 1 other person
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018

I was actually so desperate to jump off a near by bridge with suicide prevention fence that I bought a light weight step ladder so that I could put it on top of the roof of my car. The fence is probably 10 foot. Ugh.

Unfortunately it's also on a highway and I would be noticed and the police would be there in no time. I am not sure I could pull it off. :( It is a 100 foot drop. May be lower in some spots. I'm not sure it will do the job. A man jumped holding his little kid. He died and his kid (thank goodness) did not.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I was actually so desperate to jump off a near by bridge with suicide prevention fence that I bought a light weight step ladder so that I could put it on top of the roof of my car. The fence is probably 10 foot. Ugh.

Unfortunately it's also on a highway and I would be noticed and the police would be there in no time. I am not sure I could pull it off. :( It is a 100 foot drop. May be lower in some spots. I'm not sure it will do the job. A man jumped holding his little kid. He died and his kid (thank goodness) did not.

I really don't think above a highway would be a good idea. Not because of the coppers but if one ends up on a road someone could notice the body too late, suddenly gets scared and falls off the road. This is a real danger I think.

Or is this a highway without traffic below somehow? I mean you must have taken the drivers into account.

Last edited:
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
There must be plenty of high places in a city without these fences no?

Anyway battery powered grinding disc machines are plenty these day's. But as stated above getting on top of a tourist attraction carrying any tool would prove very difficult. Just search for a place without people nearby and without fences.

Also most of the "fences" i've seen here i could scale easily. Depends on your strenght and agility though.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Tiburcio
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
I really don't think above a highway would be a good idea. Not because of the coppers but if one ends up on a road someone could notice the body too late, suddenly gets scared and falls off the road. This is a real danger I think.

Or is this a highway without traffic below somehow? I mean you must have taken the drivers into account.

Omg I would never take hurt anyone! No it's jumping from the highway overpass/bridge in to trees and water

Reactions: skitliv
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I'm not too sure but it looks like a hydraulic-jack should be able to pry them open horizontally.