perrin_still_here

perrin_still_here

perry
Mar 7, 2022
its planned. im committing suicide. but, how do you guys decide on a date? like i wanna be gone asap but idk i don't wanna go too soon i still have also wishes to complete. so how do you guys decide? i know my method, but ive always been bad at planning.

-perry

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like only you know when it is time to leave. I think that personally I would prefer to leave when the time feels right, it would be a feeling I have that I know it is time to go, rather than trying to stick to a date. If someone sets a date then something could get in the way as life is unpredictable and uncertain.

• Love
Reactions: perrin_still_here
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I'm just gonna go when it feels right. Making preparations for doing so. I don't feel all that sad. I just see myself as passing onto the next life.x

• Love
Reactions: perrin_still_here, Enlightelemental, madebrief and 1 other person
Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
I honestly don't know. I've planned, failed/backed out, planned, delayed, planned, failed/backed out.. I'm desperate to die, but some of us just struggle more than others. I think for now I'll only know when it's truly the day when I wake up on that day.. I don't think I can pick or choose a day at this point. I'm hoping tomorrow will be that day for me.. or Friday. This week, at least.. I really hope this week.

Reactions: perrin_still_here and The_Flying_Fox
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
It will be up to you to decide when it is time to leave. I feel like I have set a date mainly because it is in the right window of time and I won't be able to do it any later (also feels time is right). I pretty much have everything else in order.

There is no rush, only you will be able to feel when the time is right.

Reactions: perrin_still_here
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nothing to prepare, all has been ready for awhile now---no 'countdown' either, it'll just happen when things reach a breaking point

Reactions: Orange Cat and perrin_still_here
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I'm impulsive so I have a few things I'll do right before (purge all devices etc), but the "when" could happen anytime I am triggered into a state I can't handle... While my therapist is on vacation sounds like a good time to me... To answer your question, I don't count down, I'm ready to go. If I did, I would just go through the motions leading up to the day and pretend like nothing is going on.

I don't have a day in mind because I look forward to nothing, so any day is a good day if I can get the energy to do it properly...

• Hugs
Reactions: perrin_still_here and Emmie
K

kayvan

Oct 26, 2023
Many of us are here because of the same questions. I'm not sure who can answer such questions. And BTW as long as you have wishes, I suggest following them and not being bothered with other plans yet.

O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
I'm not going to pick a specific date in advance. Counting down the days one by one would be too stressful for me as the date got closer. I already have everything that I need. I would only pick a date two or three days in the future at the most. Most likely I won't even know that It is the day until it arrives.