• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
This is unbearable. I've tried escapism. It does not work anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Donewith_, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I can't cope besides trying to keep distracted but it all feels pointless. The only thing that helped me just now is buying some zip ties and gorilla duct tape.for hanging. Now I'm left with just smoking.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Donewith_ and Weeping Garbage Can
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I usually just shake it until the feeling returns. Works better for limbs and buttocks than it does my brain though so ignore the advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewith_
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
This is unbearable. I've tried escapism. It does not work anymore.

At least you know you're numb. I've lived a great portion of my life emotionally numb. It didn't become apparent until I had nothing going on that was the case.

I don't think there is anything you can do as a quick fix. If you work 12 hour days, go out, and do a bunch of things to ignore it that only pushes the can down the road. Honestly, you'd have to do a lot of talking about pain. Being in nature may help. Find something that makes you feel connected; or something that forces you to take in every sound, every moment, every noise out in the open. That stuff started to crack my shell but it hasn't fixed it.

I think that unconditional love and acceptance from a real friend may help. Lately I found one person that I can tell 80% of my crap to and that's actually starting to help me validate my feelings. When you feel validated things start to connect.