I

iain98

May 26, 2022
I've had it since the year before the pandemic. It's not bad but I've been coping with meds (Abilify and Xanax). Unfortunately, I'm not able to get the meds anymore. Does anyone know with psychosis know what they do?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i think i might have psychosis. im unsure because for some reason i cant get exactly what it is wrapped around my head. but what i think is psychosis i just wait out. i just wait out basically everything though.
im not sure this advice would help you however. i "use to" have dpdr. now i just have dp (THANK GOD that was pure hell. like i was actually scared). that lasted for like, half a year to a year. im not sure on the time do to dissociation (duh) but i checked out posts i made. anyway, my old therapist was trying to tell my husband ways to pull me out of it and i was going "no, there is no pulling me out. this is a 24/7 thing. im dissociated RIGHT THE FUCK NOW AND HAVE BEEN FOR WEEKS STRAIGHT!!!" she didnt listen and kept talking so i left her.

gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
withdrawal from xanax can put you into psychosis. did you take it for long ?

Rd2nowhere

Rd2nowhere

Silly Tulip is a color.
Jun 16, 2022
I suffer from psychosis. I see, hear, and smell things that are not there. I take a plethora of medications to curtail the psychosis. Unfortunately, I still experience episodes.

There was a reoccurring instance where I thought people were breaking into my house. I usually froze in bed unable to move wondering if the robbers would find me waiting hours to no such instance.

It wasn't until I placed my machete next to my bed that it stopped. It is rusty and dull but it is pointy!

For me it is acknowledging what I hear, see, and smell. I tell myself breathe, relax, and usually out loud state you are not real this is just your brain. Plus I can poke the robbers and they can get tetanus.