R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
I have an extreme amount of self hatred that I don't how to ease. When I step outside of my room all I can see is happy, beautiful people, the opposite of me. I try cutting myself and drugs but I don't know how long will this work, or what am I waiting for. Or why haven't I catched the bust yet. It's like I don't enjoy any moment of my life but I still haven't killed myself, and I don't even know why.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Lostandlooking, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
whatever101

whatever101

Sep 1, 2020
I can feel you bro. In my case it's because I don't have the courage to

• Hugs
Reactions: Reach and x~Sophia~x
Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
I eat probiotics which eases my anxiety a lot, also I take this herbal thing called "natra sleep" from GNC for sleeping. It contains valerian root for relaxation.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I eat probiotics which eases my anxiety a lot, also I take this herbal thing called "natra sleep" from GNC for sleeping. It contains valerian root for relaxation.

Does that really work? In my experience at least, the only things that I have tried that weren't placebo were Kratom and Phenibut but they're addictive, especially the latter.

Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
Does that really work? In my experience at least, the only things that I have tried that weren't placebo were Kratom and Phenibut but they're addictive, especially the latter.
Yeah it works. Natra sleep helps me sleep well and also the probiotics make me less anxious and the good thing is they are not addictive.

Last edited:
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't cope. I could ctb now, there's nothing to wait for but instead I choose to prolong the suffering. There's reasons for this, you have to work out yours

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Worthless_nobody
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Oct 2, 2020
I used to have anxiety attacks and crying fits every day, and I was barely able to get out of bed, but nowadays I'm so numb I rarely feel any emotions. It's a lot easier to go on with my life like this, but I'm scared that it won't last forever and I'll be unable to cope again

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Lostandlooking and Reach