alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
I am fortunate to live in a place where access to most methods is accessible. I'm torn between scuba and firearms.

I never thought I'd be at the point where I'd contemplate anything that included something as violent as a gun, but here we are.

I just need to be 100% certain I am successful. How does anyone choose and ensure success?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i could be wrong, but id have to guess for most people its comfort. what they might have grown up around, know the most about. mostly just a gut feeling 'this is what i'd prefer' (plus research, you can miss with a gun and just end up disfigured, idk enough/really anything about the scuba method to comment)

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
i could be wrong, but id have to guess for most people its comfort. what they might have grown up around, know the most about. mostly just a gut feeling 'this is what i'd prefer' (plus research, you can miss with a gun and just end up disfigured, idk enough/really anything about the scuba method to comment)
Thanks for the feedback. I consider myself a fairly good researcher and the plethora of info has me a bit overwhelmed. I'm at the point I'll go to great lengths. I just need to ensure success and it's all a bit overwhelming.

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I searched for the perfect balance between the absence of pain, the accessibility and the rapidity of effects.

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
I searched for the perfect balance between the absence of pain, the accessibility and the rapidity of effects.
Willing to share via this thread or PM where you landed?

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Well most of the time a gunshot to the head is fatal and there are steps you can easily take to ensure it is.
That includes 1.Aim 2. Caliber 3.Being somewhere you won't be found for awhile. Head wounds bleed profusely so chances are even if you could've survived the gunshot you'll bleed out before you can be saved if you go somewhere you won't be found immediately.

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Willing to share via this thread or PM where you landed?
In my views it's SN from all what I read in guides here or elsewhere. But it's not something objective. I would recommend you to read the resources on SaSu who are great and to make your own opinion.