depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
How do we really know what happens when a members name gets crossed off. I've only been on this site for a week or so but seen so many good byes and then people who don't say anything at all.
How do we really know they have gone.
one the members who spoke to me daily has gone now and that saddens me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nimbus, Hopeindeath!, sadworld and 8 others
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
I don't think you could know for sure what happened to them

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, x~Sophia~x, Huntfish34 and 7 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but they can get their names uncrossed if they decided not to ctb right?

Reactions: sadworld
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but they can get their names uncrossed if they decided not to ctb right?
I have no idea how it works how long after they was online do there names normally be crossed off

Reactions: sadworld
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I have no idea how it works how long after they was online do there names normally be crossed off

I don't know how long it takes either tbh. Sorry you don't know what happened to your friend

Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and sadworld
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
48 hours since they self-ban (deactivate their account) their name gets crossed out. If they want to come back, they can create a ticket and ask the mods to unban them.

Reactions: Nimbus and sadworld
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
What I've been wondering is how can you let people here know what the experience is like without anyone knowing.

Like for example if you took SN - you wouldn't want to pass out and leave your phone or laptop connected to it?

Reactions: sadworld and depressedsally
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
What I've been wondering is how can you let people here know what the experience is like without anyone knowing.

Like for example if you took SN - you wouldn't want to pass out and leave your phone or laptop connected to it?

Some users were on a video call with others who reported what they observed back to this site. That way, the user who died did not have to be logged in.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, sadworld and depressedsally
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sadly there is no way for us to really know.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, Brick In The Wall, Huntfish34 and 2 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020

I believe some users have live streamed it and then there is a report put on here
What if people are saying they are ctb but don't and make new accounts is there anyway admin can know this

Reactions: sadworld, x~Sophia~x and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
What if people are saying they are ctb but don't and make new accounts is there anyway admin can know this
Honestly I can't imagine someone being that attention seeking but this is the internet and nothing surprises me anymore.

Reactions: notMyRealName, sadworld, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Honestly I can't imagine someone being that attention seeking but this is the internet and nothing surprises me anymore.
It's not for attention seeking. It's for support, and to provide information to the community. If you mean the latter part of the statement then it's probably because they are just not getting attention elsewhere.

Reactions: Nimbus, sadworld, Hazelnut and 1 other person
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Yes am afraid people out there would do it

Reactions: sadworld, All washed up and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It's not for attention seeking. It's for support, and to provide information to the community. If you mean the latter part of your statement then it's probably because they are just not getting attention elsewhere.
He's talking about the people who pretend to ctb, not the live streamers.

Reactions: sadworld, All washed up, TheEndisNear121200 and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Sorry new here is crossed name a ctb
Not necessarily. Some have managed to CTB, some people choose to leave and self ban or they get banned for breaking the rules.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Nimbus, Homecoming and 4 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Not necessarily. Some have managed to CTB, some people choose to leave and self ban or they get banned for breaking the rules.
Ah ok thank you for explaining

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, x~Sophia~x, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 4 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
How people of you are actually planning/planned your CTB ? I'm going by CO

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Planning, still undecided have various thoughts on that. Always fancied cyanide but hard to get

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Huntfish34 and depressedsally
S

sunshineflower

Nov 13, 2020
yeah does anyone actually know a good place to by cyanide ?

Reactions: lobster salad and depressedsally
chasedtheWind

chasedtheWind

Nemendsitall
Oct 11, 2020
This might be a weird request but, can there be a color code or some other identifier for self-ban, admin-ban and CTB. This way, we can honor, remember and acknowledge those who successfully ctb'd...just a thought.

Reactions: Moondust87, Marauder, depressedsally and 1 other person