Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Man if I ever had to go to jail I know like hell I'd try to kill myself in there. Couldn't imagine living in a dull, stinky, bug infested building with a bunch guards that treat you like dogs, and no privacy and having to live with a bunch of stinky and violent grown ass men who act like animals.

Jails and prisons need a huge reform. It's no wonder people often get out way worse than when they went in.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Guards can't watch you 24/7. They do it when the coast is clear with whatever is available. Prisoners are very crafty.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Man if I ever had to go to jail I know like hell I'd try to kill myself in there. Couldn't imagine living in a dull, stinky, bug infested building with a bunch guards that treat you like dogs, and no privacy and having to live with a bunch of stinky and violent grown ass men who act like animals.

Jails and prisons need a huge reform. It's no wonder people often get out way worse than when they went in.
Society is not homogeneous enough for prison to 'correct' people. Only works in Norway, usually.