Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
How do I know when I have everything I need and how do I know what day and time is the best time to CTB what if i forget something important that I haven't thought about only to realize it later. Like the carpet being pulled from underneath you and you don't realize it until you look. Is it possible to look everywhere? I can't afford to miss the bus or else I'll be stuck in a far worse situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick and Lostandlooking
taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
i feel like u took the words right out of my head :mmm: I have had similar concerns which is why I wanted to go with someone who could help/assist me with materials. I completely understand how u feel in this post, idk what to say though.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
the way im personally handling (which isnt succeeding very good because im also trying to recover ill be honest) is while im in a depressed but still mentally stable mood im doing all my research and getting all the little duckies in a row. that way when im feeling in a really down f it mood, everything will be ready and i just have to go.
so i guess its kind of an impulse suicide but in a safer more reliable way

Reactions: Stick, Lostandlooking, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a very broad question and of course, everyone's preparations and plans will be different. I will give mine. It starts out with looking at life in it's totality, weighing the pros and cons of living and the pros and cons of death. The major crossing point is when I've decided "life sucks, I want out", then that's when I start to look at methods, planning, and even acquire them. In my case, I chose the firearm for it's reliability and accessibility based on my personal circumstances. After I have my method and what not, I've decided to wait it out until I'm absolutely ready, which includes getting all the things I want to be done, done. I know that once I attempt, there is no turning back so I am going to make sure that I'm more than 100% ready as well as 100% confident at that moment to go.

the way im personally handling (which isnt succeeding very good because im also trying to recover ill be honest) is while im in a depressed but still mentally stable mood im doing all my research and getting all the little duckies in a row. that way when im feeling in a really down f it mood, everything will be ready and i just have to go.
so i guess its kind of an impulse suicide but in a safer more reliable way
This is very logical and makes sense. Yes, while on paper and from the outside perspective it may seem "impulsive" it really isn't, simply because the person has planned thoroughly and carefully considered death as a decision, planned it out meticulously, and then executed it when the time came.

Reactions: overcomingfear
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Make a list, research, don't stress about setting a date and only do it when you feel 100% ready and prepared.

Reactions: Nephthys22, TimeToBiteTheDust and overcomingfear