• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
I didn't learn about consequences of mentioning it, except for when saying disrespectful accepted stuff, or maybe philosophy,

I don't understand how it entered my mind. some times I didn't feel suicidal, but I needed help, and no words got people's help or seriousness, so the words suicide and selfharm came to my mind? how?

I didn't know much about those things or hear of examples of people I knew or who were reported about. except one person, who I don't think I felt the weight of or absorbed what they were saying much

People thinking I was or am suicidal, has confused me. I might've felt wanting to die, or wondering about suicide, but idk if I wanted to do it. when I might've most, I didn't say it. when I did say it, the situations were about something else

has anyone else done this? I'm confused why I did, not to shame myself, though I am ashamed. what happened for me seems like a possibly common thing, but painful to think about for me

am I part of the problem, if I wouldn't say more than relating to suicide through others? not that I wondered personally?

even people who don't react as harsh, feel silent and not accepting, like things related to this aren't serious suffering in their interpretation/reception?

Last edited: