• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ready-or-not06

May 20, 2019
I'm about 5'1" and 140ish I'm still not being held up by any belt at all

Are people using like normal belts? They're never long enough to make a noose or they're too long for me to hang from and then when I try to hang from them. They just undo. Anybody have any help with this method? Please and thank you

On the edge

On the edge

Jun 9, 2019
If you're referring to partial hanging, I was able to wedge one end of the belt into where the door closed (by the hinge) which keeps it in place once the door is shut. As far as the loop I just made it with the buckle so that it tightens with more pressure. That's just me though

Reactions: Halo13, ready-or-not06 and uglyzuko
usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
I use a yoga belt for attempting partial suspension. its soft but wont break and its long so I can tie it to a preferred height. Im 140lbs so might work for you too. they are like $15 online.

Reactions: ready-or-not06
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
If you're referring to partial hanging, I was able to wedge one end of the belt into where the door closed (by the hinge) which keeps it in place once the door is shut. As far as the loop I just made it with the buckle so that it tightens with more pressure. That's just me though
Thanks for your answer. Any problems with SI? I've been curious about the belt method in particular.

Reactions: ready-or-not06
On the edge

On the edge

Jun 9, 2019
Thanks for your answer. Any problems with SI? I've been curious about the belt method in particular.
Yeah, I've been close to blacking out but stop myself. It's frustrating that I can't just do it, but I guess it's a good thing that it's something you can practice.

Reactions: ready-or-not06 and Halo13