CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Do they even exist? I've had a lot and some point I always run into an asshole manager who decides to make my life hell. Never fast enough/good enough/not social enough/not dedicated to the company enough I mean how am I not supposed to be suicidal?? I bounce between here and Reddit for copes and I never hear "I have no idea what you're talking about" which makes me upset others deal with this bs
/Rant

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Manaaja and medjooled11
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
I heard fire lookout and security guard jobs are pretty laid back.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Manaaja
medjooled11

medjooled11

Define or be defined.
Aug 13, 2021
It depends on the individual. Some learn to tolerate their jobs while others are lucky (a fitting team, good coworkers, low stress, time, location, etc.)
When it comes to finding the actual job, you have to know exactly what you want, know your worth, and not take sh*t from anyone.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
If I had a job, it would be a freelancer artist. Make a Patreon, make paid tutorials, get a cent from youtube/twitch and get commissions from random people.

In that job you could decide your own work time (if Sunday is rainy you can work on that day and have Monday free, you can work 16 hours on Monday and Tuesday and keep the rest of the week free) and you have no bosses or coworkers. And you can choose where you work. Many people buy an Ipad, and sit all day in cafes and parks making commissions for people. Or you can sit at home and not spend a dime or second on work travels. Or you can book a vacation, and draw while lying on the beach in Hawaii. Since Ipads/laptops/tablets exist these days, you can pretty much choose where you work. You don't even need a degree for that. One of the most known and popular professional artists currently is an engineer who paints as a hobby. But you have to have self-discipline and post everywhere so you can find customers. I've heard from many people that making nsfw furry art pays a lot and your art doesn't even have to be that good.

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and medjooled11
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion, they do not exist. I hate the idea of working, it is being a slave to society. I know some people can enjoy their jobs but that is because they are passionate about it, and/or they are skilled in some way. In my case, I am not capable of doing anything. Jobs can be very stressful and can send people into despair.

• Love
Reactions: CatLove56, patheticpartner and Fakereality
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Social connections, and educated background and skill set

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and feggut
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I kind of think they're designed to suck. But really I believe it's mostly about finding work that matches your energy level, temperament, and degree of intro/extroversion. Even so, I hope I never have to work again. I hate it even when it's sort of tolerable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
E

EOL4ME

Feb 24, 2021
They are multi-millionaires unlike us .... or have adjusted their life expectations surrounding what success and financial security mean

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I forgot to add this.

If you are an artist you can get passive income. Make tutorials and then you can sit and watch as people buy them and you get money. So if you made a tutorial that costed 10€ and 100 people bought it, you'd earn 1000€. I know one artist who sells about about 100 videos each for about 10€. And since a lot of people want to learn to draw/paint like her, she probably makes 1000€ a month just by selling tutorials. (She also earns about 300 000€ a month on Patreon (I am not exaggerating), thanks to her being a very well known NSFW fan artist. She literally became a millionaire by selling naked anime and game characters and video tutorials.

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and EOL4ME