• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lyles

lyles

Student
Oct 13, 2021
I've been really fixated on Chester Bennington from Linkin Park, they were my favorite band for years and years and years. I didn't know much about his suicide at the time because I was younger and not really online when it happened. But for whatever reason lately, I have been reading everything I can about him and those close to him and just aching. Wanting to know this person but knowing I never will be able to, hurting for his family, and wondering how he felt at the end of it all. I want to know his story and the fact that no one will, fully, is sad to me. The fact that he suffered so much is sad, as is the pain his family is going through.

It feels weird and has left me with a different perspective on things. More uneasy I guess is the best way to put it? I relate a lot to Chester's life, lyrics, and struggles, and see myself in him. It feels like the reflection of a warped mirror and I am just trying to make sense of it all. Has this happened to any of you? How do you deal with it?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, it's_all_a_game, Beeper and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I used to listen to Linkin Park, some of the song lyrics reflected how Chester was feeling. At least now he is at peace and is free from suffering.
To answer the question, I cannot relate to anyone. Sometimes hearing about a successful suicide makes me feel more confident that I can actually go through with it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lyles, Beeper, motyxia and 2 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
As someone who has been listening to people's darkest secrets for roughly the past 30 years I will say it takes its toll emotionally. But the fact that I sometimes can help others with their issues makes it worthwhile and that's how I cope.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, lyles, Beeper and 3 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I relate similarly with Kurt Cobain.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and lyles
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I'm very affected. I will think about the things other people have endured for weeks or months later and it makes me want to CTB more knowing how cruel life and the world are. I feel saddened for those who have experienced injustices, trauma, or uncontrollable conditions.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tryingtoescape, ReallyTired, Null Hypothesis and 3 others
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
It helps me put things into perspective and understand that I am not alone with these thoughts and feelings.

It brings awareness to the fact that this world can be a very inhospitable place to many people, and society can be very unwelcoming to those with debilitating health conditions.

I do gain confidence with my chosen method as people share their insights and experience. This tends to be comforting as I have the ability to exit this life at a time of my choosing.

• Hugs
Reactions: lyles and Null Hypothesis