makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
When someone starts a conversation, how do you respond to it? Is it a chat thing, what do I do to respond to the person wanting to talk. Haven't figured how to use this feature.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
click on the chat section on the above site's bar and next click on private conversations

Reactions: LaughToNotCry
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Those of us who are not just suicidal, but also dumb of ass, thank you.
Now if I can just figure it out!😮

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: actual_fox and emgrl
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Those of us who are not just suicidal, but also dumb of ass, thank you.
Now if I can just figure it out!😮
You're not dumb. I've been on here lots and I've only just noticed that the little dots on people's avatars mean they're currently online. 😺

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
You're not dumb. I've been on here lots and I've only just noticed that the little dots on people's avatars mean they're currently online. 😺
I appreciate Tim trying to tell me how, but. I have no bloody idea what the chat section, sites bar and private conversations icon is. Sorry guys I'm afraid y'all will think l'm too stuck up to respond. I'm not stuck up, just too damn dumb to figure it out. Thanks to my would be mentors, but I still can't figure it out.
I

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I appreciate Tim trying to tell me how, but. I have no bloody idea what the chat section, sites bar and private conversations icon is. Sorry guys I'm afraid y'all will think l'm too stuck up to respond. I'm not stuck up, just too damn dumb to figure it out. Thanks to my would be mentors, but I still can't figure it out.
I
Let's start again. There are several ways to do things which complicates things.

There are chats which are two people and conversations which can be any number of people. They are both private and are only visible to the people involved.

To start a chat or conversation click on somebody's avatar until a box comes up. At the bottom you get "Start chat" or "Start conversation". Unless they have changed this in settings.

To check your conversations click on the three lines in the top left of the screen. Click on the conversation icon at the top which is third from left just before the bell.

To check your chats or private messages click on the three lines as above. There is a list of functions. Click on the chat icon which looks like a speech bubble.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: outatime_85