• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

elonsnumber1

elonsnumber1

nice going elon
Feb 21, 2023
i want to write something to the people i love before i ctb but my reasoning would be really dumb to everyone but me. i dont know how to explain myself well but i need to write this and theres no way im not gonna ctb. anyone have tips so i can maybe write something decent without sounding selfish for ctbing

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that in a note I would say things like "this is what I really wanted", just to give people some kind of closure and just explain my feelings towards life and how I hate existing. It's really a personal thing though deciding what to write in a note, and anyway why should what others think matter. Suicide is a personal decision and nobody should ever have to justify their reasons for leaving this world.

Last edited:
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Say your reason and the fact that you couldn't stand it anymore, no matter how much you tried. Say that it was nobody's fault (if that's true) and the decision to ctb was yours alone. Also that noone would have been able to change your decision about ctbing. Mention that you really loved them and that you want them to carry on living happy lives even in your absence.