Sc4rred.3cho

Sc4rred.3cho

I live for Monster Energy and styros
Sep 24, 2024
please don't do it. don't do it, for me. i know I'm just some teen girl on the internet but I'm telling you there is so much to live for. so many missed opportunities you could have if you didn't do it. go move to another country. quit your job, live with your parents- it doesn't matter whatever you do in life. you have completely free reign. do it for me... <3

• Yay!
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Maríasp and Neowise
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you manage to lose consciousness quickly that is the best situation you can get in when you attempt hanging and you wanna be successful.

There's no room to "test" it unless you plan an attempt.

Reactions: Tac0Johnz and Reflection
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
please don't do it. don't do it, for me. i know I'm just some teen girl on the internet but I'm telling you there is so much to live for. so many missed opportunities you could have if you didn't do it. go move to another country. quit your job, live with your parents- it doesn't matter whatever you do in life. you have completely free reign. do it for me... <3
I appreciate your concern and I know there are a lot of things worth living for, but the pain is higher than all of them combined, it just makes it all go to shit.

Reactions: Tac0Johnz and (in)sane
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
You don't "test" suicide. If you are not ready do not do it at all. Especially something like hanging. Once you lose consciousness it is out of your control and you may very well die. You are playing with death. Do not fuck around with it.
How old are you?

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle, Tac0Johnz, Plato'sCaveDweller and 3 others
(in)sane

(in)sane

Jun 9, 2024
I know there are a lot of things worth living for, but the pain is higher than all of them combined, it just makes it all go to shit.
I wish people in my life could understand this.

Reactions: Tac0Johnz and kkamasal
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
You don't "test" suicide. If you are not ready do not do it at all. Especially something like hanging. Once you lose consciousness it is out of your control and you may very well die. You are playing with death. Do not fuck around with it.
Im not talking about testing suicide or playing with death, just how long to lose consciousness and get a feel for it before doing the actual thing. I once saw user talk about doing it which is why Im asking.

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
Im not talking about testing suicide or playing with death, just how long to lose consciousness and get a feel for it before doing the actual thing. I once saw user talk about doing it which is why Im asking.
There are people who put the ligature around their neck and throw the other side over some sturdy object, and simply hold the other side with their hand. When you lose consciousness your hand will let go and you will fall, while releasing pressure from the neck

Reactions: kilowatt, sevennn and Reflection
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I found the videos I searched for. Informative.

Reactions: Reflection
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Set it up and test if. Hold the other end of the rope rather than tying it to the anchor.
If you get light headed you are close.
If you pass out, you fall down.