• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I don´t want to leave my friends feeling helpless and alone after I die. I want to make it very clear to them that it is NOT their fault and I think it would be more effective if I do it in person before I die rather than explain in my suicide note.

O

ots

Sep 9, 2019
Unless you have very depressed friends, it's not something that can really be done I'm afraid. A note or even several addressed to specific people can help bring some closure. I've heard about leaving a list of your social accounts, emails etc with a list of passwords so they can go through any thoughts you might have expressed. It's one way to go about it, but I could also see it messing with certain types of people. Endlessly scrawling through your posts and comments to try and find something to make sense of it all.

Personally, I think a well thought out note or set of notes is the least messy way to go. The vast majority of people are going to try and make an effort to keep you alive.

Edit: That said, I have no idea what your situation is or how old you are. People will be more receptive to the idea the older and more physically unwell you are. If you're just mentally unwell, most people want you to hang around...

Reactions: Unending_Maze, catbirb, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I don't know your friends but the chance of that backfiring and you ending up with no or less friends is fairly high. Not to mention losing your freedom.

Last edited:
Reactions: worthlessscum, SuicidalSymphonies and kerolox
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I think telling them in person would very likely freak them out and they might try to intervene. People who aren't depressed/suicidal usually won't understand something like this. In this case writing a note is probably the most effective way to tell them your feelings and will hopefully bring them closure ^^

Reactions: worthlessscum, throwaway_2620, fruitbats and 1 other person
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
This is a very bad idea. Know the persons carefully before you confide. I have only one friend I told the whole truth too, and that's because he's very open minded about these issues, and doesnt judge at all. He told me "If we were in the japan feodal era, you know what I would do for you.". That's honestly all I needed to feel understood.

• Love
Reactions: Boonks and SuicidalSymphonies
F

feelsbadman

Dec 2, 2018
leans in: you don't

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
F

fruitbats

Oct 21, 2019
I lost my best friend of 7 years by telling her even though we had a pact that if I was going to cbt I would tell her so she had time to say goodbye, and when I finally cashed in on that pact she ratted me out and almost got me sectioned. Your friends really won't be helpful usually speaking