mashiroll

mashiroll

Jan 5, 2024
ive. tried everything. everything. i just cant fucking stop. its gotten to the point ive attempted suicide over it. i know ill probably succumb to my attempts one day, but i cant live with myself for the very little time im alive.

my earliest memory in my first fucking school was lying, to the point i had to be pulled out. and it just repeats, over and over again. i just feel psyhically ill if i cant mutter out a lie.

ive tried EVERYTHING: therapists, telling ppl thats a lie (couldnt work cus id throw myself into a panic attack before i did), counselling, religion, journalling, identifying and avoiding triggers, calling hotlines, etc. ive even tried cutting myself for every lie i told. i was so close to jumping off the balcony when my friend found out i lied to her. i would bite my tongue/lip so hard to the point it bled. i dont know what to do with myself anymore. i feel like theres no hope. im trying the best i csn to not stab myself over this, ive picked up smoking to curb the stress, please help

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I feel for you. I lie a lot, including to my partner, and it hurts to feel like you're not a trustworthy person.