God
Jun 18, 2018
they are the only obstacle

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Charlie and Tiburcio
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
Because they created you. Because they love you. Because you don't want to hurt them.

You're a kind and empathic person and don't desire to break their heart

Reactions: PsychoPyro, Justanotherconsumer and No Future
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Because they created you. Because they love you. Because you don't want to hurt them.

You're a kind and empathic person and don't desire to break their heart
I was adopted so they didn't create me.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
I was adopted so they didn't create me.
I would still use the words 'created you' as they moulded you into the person you are today so to speak.

Reactions: PsychoPyro, Ssname, IG959 and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
You wont get their permission volatile. You have two choices like we all do.

live and suffer

or die and start the next journey!

Its easy to write it or say it out loud ''die and start the next journey'' totally different when youre about to end your life. I know this too well sadly

Reactions: Rocky M, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
You wont get their permission volatile. You have two choices like we all do.

live and suffer

or die and start the next journey!

Its easy to write it or say it out loud ''die and start the next journey'' totally different when youre about to end your life. I know this too well sadly
There is a journey after death? Damn. :/ I just want to sleep forever without dreams basically.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Bandzbandz and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
There is a journey after death? Damn. :/ I just want to sleep forever without dreams basically.

This is just school my friend, we are only here to learn lessons. When we die we go back home.

Of course not everyone feels like that or wants that, thats fine, im not getting into a debate about it. I just like the quote. I know theres many atheists here and thats fine.

Reactions: Deutsch, lv-gras and Charlie
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
This is just school my friend, we are only here to learn lessons. When we die we go back home.

Of course not everyone feels like that or wants that, thats fine, im not getting into a debate about it. I just like the quote. I know theres many atheists here and thats fine.
Oblivion > anything else

Reactions: skitliv, lv-gras and Tiburcio
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I'm hoping that for me whiskey helps. Have not made an attempt before but when I drink I feel more like I could go through with it.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I'm hoping that for me whiskey helps. Have not made an attempt before but when I drink I feel more like I could go through with it.
How much whiskey would you suggest? I'm a non-drinker. I don't want to pass out before I climb the railing on the bridge edge.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
How much whiskey would you suggest? I'm a non-drinker. I don't want to pass out before I climb the railing on the bridge edge.
If you are a non drinker I probably wouldn't. Or would atleast drink something with a lower %

D

Deleted member 847

Why do we need to learn lessons if our higher self is god and has access to all knowledge in the universe (assuming there is an after life). It makes more sense to me that this is a soul farm and we're here to feed our masters with our etheric energy.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, akosineenee, ninaevol and 2 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Why do we need to learn lessons if our higher self is god and has access to all knowledge in the universe (assuming there is an after life). It makes more sense to me that this is a soul farm and we're here to feed our masters with our etheric energy.
When do you depart? Where have you been?

D

Deleted member 847

When do you depart? Where have you been?
28 is my deadline. I didn't ctb because I thought someone might hear my body after I faint and make 1+1 (my parents already caught me once). I'm waiting to be home alone.

Reactions: NoHope, Tiburcio and lv-gras
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Why? Because a sip will knock me out?

No just that you don't want too have too much too quickly and lose coordination or draw attention to yourself.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
No just that you don't want too have too much too quickly and lose coordination or draw attention to yourself.
What drink would you suggest?

D

Deleted member 847

Mommy can I hang myself?
No
BUT MOMMYYYY

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Anarchy, sky7, Volatile and 4 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
What drink would you suggest?
If someone hasn't really drunk before I would always say to start with beer or cider probably. It's only like 4-5% so a good starting point I suppose

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Mommy can I hang myself?
No
BUT MOMMYYYY
My mom received my SN parcel a few days ago and handed it to me. That's a permission for CTB in book. Lmao

Reactions: Anarchy, Volatile, throwaway123 and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I don't think the guilt will ever go away. It's just something you have to accept.

D

Deleted member 847

My mom received my SN parcel a few days ago and handed it to me. That's a permission for CTB in book. Lmao
You guys just have to drink something and you die. I'm so jealous. At least hanging doesn't taste bad.

Reactions: Anarchy and lv-gras
T

Tiburcio

I didn't know you were adopted.

There is only one thing to think: it can hurt but they must respect your choice. It's hard but it's the right thing. They have to accept when other wants to go.

Reactions: Volatile, throwaway123 and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

I have it easy, my parents treated me like a dog so I have no empathy towards them. If I had to choose between them and a random friend, I'd save the random friend. If they loved me this probably would have been hard for me, I would have done it anyway though.

Reactions: Volatile, Rocky M, Tiburcio and 1 other person