• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sorrydiceroll

sorrydiceroll

Quiet and Falling
Nov 12, 2020
I don't think I'm going to make it. I don't have any friends in real life, but I want to say goodbye to my online friends and thank them for trying to help me. It would be cool to travel and see some of them before I go, but given the context I think I would just end up traumatizing them more. Is it best to go silently into the night? If not, what should I say to them that makes my departure hurt least?

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, ............. and NearlyIrrelevantCake

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
This is something I've been thinking about and I ended up finding a website where you can send scheduled e-mails. Maybe something like that would work. When I go, I just plan to post a letter and disappear.

Reactions: sorrydiceroll
Masada

Masada

Something sinister to it.
Mar 7, 2022
I am also running into this problem.
I want my friends to know what has happened to me and I have a few letters for some of them along with a default letter for anyone curious.
I guess the problem is I want to communicate to the people I care about but I also don't want them to stop me.
I already plan on being at a location nobody knows but is populated so I will be found in a couple days.
I think I am going to try and get a few more email addresses and do the scheduled emails like suicidol suggested.

I have also thought about visiting online friends but I think it would just make it more painful for them if I met them and then CTB. You know your situation and friends better so the experience might be different for you.
Wishing you luck with whatever you do!

Reactions: sorrydiceroll