S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I was thinking about calling her 5 minutes before I take SN. Is that too risky?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: daddy Phil :), foxdie, Chupacabra 44 and 1 other person
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
If you're anywhere near emergency services that she can contact then I'd say so - It can fail if you are discovered by doctors/medics within hours of taking it

Reactions: foxdie and _Minsk
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
The safest way to do it is to say that you love her a day or two, even a few days before you commit to it. Way to risky to give any hints to your actions so soon.

EDIT: Also make sure you spend as much time with her as possible the days leading up to it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Breadbfra, daddy Phil :), voyager and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Do say it everyday until you choose to go. I'm a mum I would love my son to tell me I love you before he go.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 13412, Breadbfra, daddy Phil :) and 10 others
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
You can also program an email from gmail to be sent a day after you ctb. That way no risk of getting caught. Also maybe record yourself if u get a camera and leave the camera with a note that has a video for your om or loved ones.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, daddy Phil :), foxdie and 1 other person
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Definitely risky to contact someone who loves you right before making a ctb attempt. Just give her all the love you can leading up to the day without tipping her off with obvious signs.

Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I was thinking about calling her 5 minutes before I take SN. Is that too risky?

I think if you use a cell phone they can figure out a location off of the call? Maybe not though?

Maybe the police and an ambulance might show up if she knows where you are when you do it if you call her?

M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
Leave a note and explain why, if someone i cared for CTB i'd like to know why even if i didnt agree

• Love
Reactions: Zyntkalla and daddy Phil :)
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Be careful, there are many stories of people saying goodbye to their parents only for them to guess suicide and call the police. If you desperately want to talk to your mom just act normal, don't say goodbye, just talk like you'll be there tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Zyntkalla, daddy Phil :), voyager and 1 other person
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Make sure your mother knows how much you love her, and how much she means to you, loooonng before you ctb.

If you feel there are things being left unsaid, go say them right now.

Make sure everyone who means something to you, knows exactly that.

Live life this way!

• Love
Reactions: daddy Phil :) and Sinkinshyp
Weather

Weather

Student
Oct 18, 2020
I think it would be really hard for your mom to talk to you right beforehand; she would spend the rest of her life wondering if she would have said something different in that call if you would still be with her.

As others have said, talk with your mom now about anything you want her to know (like that you love her).

Reactions: voyager and It'sNotLookingGood
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
I think it would be really hard for your mom to talk to you right beforehand; she would spend the rest of her life wondering if she would have said something different in that call if you would still be with her.

This is a really good point that I forgot to mention. I think calling her right before you ctb could potentially be very traumatising.

Reactions: Zyntkalla and Rn110bg101
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm a mom here because my son died in a car accident 3 years ago. I just can't figure out how to put 1 foot forward to walk without my son. I just want to be with my son. Others have given some great advice. Itsnotlookinggood said
"Make sure your mother knows how much you love her, and how much she means to you, loooonng before you ctb.

If you feel there are things being left unsaid, go say them right now.

Make sure everyone who means something to you, knows exactly that.

Live life this way! "

I'm thankful my son & I were very close. He talked to me about everything dating, work, friends, asking my advice, wanting my approval for a girlfriend... I still have regrets I wish I could have quit smoking for him. He died only wanting me to stop smoking because it's killing me- emphysema and I've had full respiratory failure. He lived at home at 25 to take care of me after my respiratory failure. Talk to your mom about everything... don't leave her to wonder. Make sure she knows she's loved as well as everyone else in your life. I'm sure hey ma I'm going to kill myself so I want to tell you that you didn't cause this isn't a conversation you can have... leave her a note letting her know she had nothing to do with this... I wish you peace, happiness if you find it in this life or the next.. If you want to ask me anything about being forced to exist in this world without my son- I can let you know. I can try to let you know how you can make it easier on your mom... many hugs to you.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and lonelymountaingirl
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
They have delayed email service pretty sure gmail has it, or some free ones on the web.
I would test it on your own email address just to make sure you have it figured out

Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
They have delayed email service pretty sure gmail has it, or some free ones on the web.
I would test it on your own email address just to make sure you have it figured out
How do you do something like that on email anyway?

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
How do you do something like that on email anyway?
Delaying an email with Gmail? It's pretty simple, just schedule it.

Saying your feelings in an email? No idea.

Reactions: Pharmaruined
G

gcarb

Oct 26, 2020
call and switchoff the phone after, so that you dont get distracted getting calls from her.

M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
Very bad idea, dont do that! She will call emergency services