LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
There are many people that will grieve me but I know that eventually and despite the pain they'll be able to move on and accept it, there is this one person that is almost as broken as I am, we come from very different experience and I don't want her to suffer, I know there isn't a right way to do it but I want to ease the pain on her a little bit. Any suggestions?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, BeautifulMosaics, FuneralCry and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Troll answer: make him/her hate you.

Sincere answer: I'm sorry pal, but I think that there's no way. Recently, an old childhood friend of mine, he was one of my best friends, ctb-ed and even I, being pro-choice and all, couldn't feel nothing but grief and a huge sense of loss. We weren't around each other for years and it still pained me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LivvenDe, AtMostOkay, Ame and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not think there is much you can do, as I see suicide as a pain cycle, to end ours, it passes it on to others. Maybe the only thing that could possibly help is a note, as this may give them closure. If there is no note, then they may be left with unanswered questions.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moya117, AtMostOkay, Ame and 2 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I think there is nothing you can do. You can leave a novel sized letter and they still wont understand why you did it.

Reactions: BottomlessPit
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
There are many people that will grieve me but I know that eventually and despite the pain they'll be able to move on and accept it, there is this one person that is almost as broken as I am, we come from very different experience and I don't want her to suffer, I know there isn't a right way to do it but I want to ease the pain on her a little bit. Any suggestions?
They won't. There will always be questions even when the answers are obvious.