SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
Unfortunately finding a method to killing myself after so long has forced me to process all the pain I've tried my best to move on from. I'd rather my last month be somewhat enjoyable instead of it feeling slow while I wait for my SN shipment.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwillingSavior
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
What do you enjoy doing?

Reactions: SleepySept
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
Unfortunately finding a method to killing myself after so long has forced me to process all the pain I've tried my best to move on from. I'd rather my last month be somewhat enjoyable instead of it feeling slow while I wait for my SN shipment.
Do some of the taboo things you were always afraid of. I turn 21 soon and I'm holding out on ctb till I do so I can drink and maybe do cannabis. Just to experience the pleasures and agony they bring, so I feel more complete (like I did more) when my bus arrives.

Reactions: SleepySept
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
What do you enjoy doing?
I really like reading, but unfortunately been relying on over-simulating stuff to distract myself so its hard to focus on my usual hobbies.
Do some of the taboo things you were always afraid of. I turn 21 soon and I'm holding out on ctb till I do so I can drink and maybe do cannabis. Just to experience the pleasures and agony they bring, so I feel more complete (like I did more) when my bus arrives.
Sadly I don't get any benefit with doing those things, I've never had no access to alcohol or weed. I'm used to doing these things for self harm's sake. And it can be a comforting pain but not pleasurable. I might spend more money for myself though, since I've always been a cheapskate due to guilt.

I hope you have fun.

Last edited:
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Play War Thunder, it'll make you want to jump off in front of a car xD

On a serious note, I suggest you do what you enjoy. You find those things enjoyable, and it is the last time you could ever do them again. Maybe try out new things yes? Take care, see you on the other side soon and well :)

Reactions: silentnights56 and SleepySept