• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FairyHeart

FairyHeart

May 7, 2022
I would like to pass out as soon as possible because I can't get benzos and I'm a panicky person. Any tips on passing out faster? I can't really get something like Ambien but I can take a bunch of melatonin pills if that helps

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and miserableforever
fillthevoid

fillthevoid

Nov 15, 2021
I don't know. I think it is just different for every person depending on your biology. SN lowers your blood pressure which is what makes you pass out. So I guess maybe need to look into medications that will lower your blood pressure as quickly and severely as possible? But of course then you need to be careful about drug interactions etc. Unfortunately, the data simply doesn't exist to be able to provide any accurate recommendation. It will be an experiment and a gamble no matter what.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I would stay away from taking a bunch of melatonin. Melatonin "overdose" has undesirable and opposite effects - nausea, dizziness, anxiety, and headaches. Seems to start around the 30mg dose. Given that melatonin already barely does anything for feeling rapidly drowsy, it's not worth it.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah, propranolol and NOT using an antacid.
By not taking the antacid if should cause more nitric oxide to form which should make you pass out quicker. It is a vasodilator.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Definitely agree on the propanolol. Do you use marijuana?

happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
Yeah, propranolol and NOT using an antacid.
By not taking the antacid if should cause more nitric oxide to form which should make you pass out quicker. It is a vasodilator.
Would this be a better option overall? Blood pressure meds instead of antacid to pass out faster or stick with the antacid to not throw up