• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ay_Vex

Sep 21, 2021
..Hey,my life has been very shitty since all my friends forgot me..and my gf wanted a "pause" just cause there are 200km beetwen us,and she doesnt have time for a long distance relationship even thought i came up with the ideea to visit her every week..she didnt wanted that, she says she still loves me as much as before,but we speek a few words a day.At start i understood her problems with her mom etc..but now i just think she doesnt want me anymore..since she s online on ig all the time and on her phone but just ignores me.We want to move toghether in 2-3 years..but im losing hope in her,she was my only source of happines since my mother died 2 months ago and my dad left me when i was a child.I want to die so muuuch but im so scared..what if i fail? Im scared of doing it..how do i get lose of this feeling?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Labean, Dead Meat, mightypabster and 3 others
S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
If the main reason you wish to ctb is because your gf may leave you, I strongly suggest you reconsider. IMO external factors however shitty should not be a reason to kill yourself. These factors can always change, sometimes in a heartbeat as long as you're still healthy. Our greatest asset in life is our health (physical and mental). With it ANYTHING becomes possible.

Just my two cents.

• Wow
Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Maybe you need to work on your insecurity, which is understandable after what you've been through. Your gut feeling maybe right about gf. But honestly, two people in love find a way to compromise and connect. Gf may leave or you can leave. We make choices don't we !?

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
If the main reason you wish to ctb is because your gf may leave you, I strongly suggest you reconsider. IMO external factors however shitty should not be a reason to kill yourself. These factors can always change, sometimes in a heartbeat as long as you're still healthy. Our greatest asset in life is our health (physical and mental). With it ANYTHING becomes possible.

Just my two cents.
Stupid comment. External factors can really be a reason to be ctb.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You could always use the fear of what your life would be like if you don't go through with it to outweigh the fear you feel about it. If that fear doesn't seem to even come close to the same level then maybe reconsider. Choose the option you fear less, whichever that may be. If you really fear dying more then you might just have to directly face the fear you might have that you just might have to move on from her or something. Hope this helps.

• Hugs
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Like these Jews who coulndt stand anymore the conditions in the concentration camps or

If some loses his job, wife and family abd gets huge debts. Such a guy has its reason to ctb.

Reactions: Failedstudent94
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I don't think the point of this forum is to debate what's a valid reason. Each person's own decision is their own and what is valid to one person may not be to another. I think we should support OP but recommend he take some time to try and turn things around. But at end of the day, his body, his choice.

OP sounds like you're in a real tough spot. I feel for you. I don't know how to get over SI either and take the plunge. For me getting N was a game changer, and made me feel like I had control again. Take some time and think through things, but you can start preparing your method and such if you're certain you want to go down that path eventually.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, Cherry xoxo and Kennish
S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
What would you consider a valid reason?

Debilitating physical or mental illness that prohibits you from changing your current situation. This is just my opinion of course. I'm a sound believer that if you're sound mentally AND physically, there is always something you can do - or should try to do - to improve your situation.

• Hugs
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I don't think the point of this forum is to debate what's a valid reason. Each person's own decision is their own and what is valid to one person may not be to another.
This is exactly the point of this forum, because most people don't believe that there are any valid reasons at all. The viewpoint you express in your second sentence should be common sense, but unfortunately it is far from it.
Debilitating physical or mental illness that prohibits you from changing your current situation. This is just my opinion of course. I'm a sound believer that if you're sound mentally AND physically, there is always something you can do - or should try to do - to improve your situation.
I have a few things to say about that, but this is probably not the place for it. I would also have quite a lot to say about this:
Our greatest asset in life is our health (physical and mental). With it ANYTHING becomes possible.
This is obviously wrong when phrased in such general terms.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
You are right I have the same opinion.

Of course there are people who can ctb just because of very weak SI, but these people rare.

Brain is complex, you can eliminate SI of some people just by brainwashing them, see sects mass suicide.

I

Last edited:
S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
Anyways, I want to apologize to the OP for seemingly downplaying his situation. I was trying to convince him that he should reconsider ctbing based on the info he has provided, but the fact is I don't have all the facts.

• Love
Reactions: Ay_Vex
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
You are right I have the same opinion.

Of course there are people who can ctb just because of very weak SI, but these people rare.

Brain is complex, you can eliminate SI of some people just by brainwashing them, see sects mass suicide.

I
I wish I'd been brainwashed as well. Like Muslim shahids who kill themselves for 70 virgins or something like that

N

Nolife33

Nov 6, 2021
This is why N needs to be legally sold at stores.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Death is beautiful
B

benzoseruinedme

Nov 14, 2021
Where can I find out about knots to use for hanging

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course we have the right to exit this world at a time of our own choosing. Nobody needs to justify their reasons for leaving either. I think in regards to fear, of course suicide is very difficult as humans are programmed to survive and methods can fail. None of us should have to resort to methods that could fail in the first place. We all deserve a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing.However to reduce risk of failure, knowledge and planning of the method is needed.

I believe that at least in my case I will reach a point of desperation where I cannot take anymore, and it will be a feeling deep down that I know it will be time for me to leave. Anyway, I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ay_Vex and Rational man
A

Ay_Vex

Sep 21, 2021
Hey,thx for the replays it means a lot,i do understand that by what i said you can say that my problem is about my relationship but its more,ik i made it like that was the whole reason but not,is just very frustrating when she ignores me. even when i want to talk about my problems,and i dont have anyone to talk to so i kinda let it out,cause every time i want to talk to her about my suicidal thoughts and that i feel she might not love me she starts "screaming" "Oh you want to get rid of me?" or "Don't you think i have my own problems?" or "Suicide isnt the solution,i have problems too and if you try to kill yourself ill do it too" and i stopped talking with her about those problems cause i had a feeling in the end those will be her reasons to broke up with me for real.And the thoughts of killing myself are just eating my mind i tried taking serotonin pills 2 months almost 3 but didnt saw any effects so i stopped,I cant find any jobs..i dont have anyone to support or help me i feel like there is nothing i can do to make my life better