I

ilovescottishfolds

Jun 26, 2022
What are some alternatives to suicide? i want the pain in my life to go away but i'm afraid to kill myself in fear I might regret it or fail and that it will be painful. I don't want to drink or do drugs unless it is my only option.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadstuffie
DrekSS

DrekSS

"I rather die than live under your control"
Sep 3, 2022
What sometimes works for me is to do something, anything. Learn something new, practice it, become an expert. You may fall sometimes. but, when clarity comes back you will be insuperable. Sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Firegirl and ilovescottishfolds
Upvote 0
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
I think it really depends on what the pain is, as well as what causes it. What may work for one will not work at all for another.

Upvote 0
S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
Make a plan for your future. What do you really want? What can you reasonably do? What steps can you take today? It's simple, it's just hard sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Firegirl
Upvote 0
Firegirl

Firegirl

Sep 28, 2022
Safe hedonism! Enjoy things. Think of it as your only mission on this planet is to literally enjoy things! As long as those things don't harm you or anyone else, start living your life in pursuit of enjoyment and enjoyment only friend. If you're in a situation where you're not enjoying yourself, try your best to figure out how you can find something, anything to enjoy yourself again.

Reactions: Nerozero
Upvote 0