I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I told someone about that I'm going to do something with a partner and now they said It's stupid that I could be raped or murder how do I make sure I'm not?

Reactions: carnivalforone
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
careful who you talk to and make sure you keep your safety first, no offense to anyone here but this site isn't exactly full of "good" people, take proper precautions and whenever you meet a stranger make sure it's in a public setting before proceeding to a more secluded one. Use your head. and as for "making sure" it's never really a 100% solution. Up to your judgment and situation. be safe

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
How do we know if anyone is good or not?

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
itsraining

itsraining

Sleep With A Baseball Bat
May 18, 2023
there really isn't a way to make sure I'm sorry :(
please be safe and don't do anything reckless with someone you don't know

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
The only real test is time, because the greatest cons have a hard time keeping them going for long
But the other way is finding some forum that - for example - you can just text back and forth to get to know each other,

But again the more often you keep in contact spread out over time will you figure things out

EXPUNGED

EXPUNGED

COME & KILL ME.
Oct 3, 2023
it's difficult to say for sure with the information you've provided, but generally speaking just use common sense. make sure you stay in public spaces and that somebody knows you're going out. pay attention to how they act -- intentions are usually easy to pick up on if you're explicitly looking for them. stay safe

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
careful who you talk to and make sure you keep your safety first, no offense to anyone here but this site isn't exactly full of "good" people, take proper precautions and whenever you meet a stranger make sure it's in a public setting before proceeding to a more secluded one. Use your head. and as for "making sure" it's never really a 100% solution. Up to your judgment and situation. be safe
You're right we are bad people who are broken. That's why we're here because it's best for everyone if we catch the bus.

Even if you've made mistakes decades ago and change and learn from them you will always be a bad person so giving up is your only option at that point.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are talking about the partners megathread on this site then I personally don't get why anyone would risk that. Other people certainly cannot be trusted and relied on.

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
If you are talking about the partners megathread on this site then I personally don't get why anyone would risk that. Other people certainly cannot be trusted and relied on.
Yes I am