S

still_raining

Sep 30, 2023
I'm going to CTB tonight, and I've chosen blades as a method although it's probably not my best option. It hurts, and I didn't want it to hurt. I'm not scared by blood or anything, so that's good but I really need to be a bit less painful or else I probably won't be able to do it. Any advice? Please, I'm kind of desperate.

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Please don't, cutting is painful and has a very low success rate. Hanging is much faster and has a far higher success rate if you do it right.

doener11

doener11

Jun 17, 2023
I wouldn't recommend this method, but if you do you could always take some painkillers to numb the pain. I had a really good one, for medical reasons, where it was a cream and you just rub it across the skin and it goes completely numb for an hour or two. Although going to get these would mean delaying by a day or two. But do use a different method if you do want a higher success rate, however I cannot stop you from this. Good luck!

Reactions: haibane
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
I'm going to CTB tonight, and I've chosen blades as a method although it's probably not my best option. It hurts, and I didn't want it to hurt. I'm not scared by blood or anything, so that's good but I really need to be a bit less painful or else I probably won't be able to do it. Any advice? Please, I'm kind of desperate.
It's going to be painful no matter what. You could try being intoxicated but usually it wouldn't hurt as much if you are used to sh

S

still_raining

Sep 30, 2023
Please don't, cutting is painful and has a very low success rate. Hanging is much faster and has a far higher success rate if you do it right.
I've looked that up too, but only thing I have is a belt or two and tbh I'm clumsy asf so I don't exactly know how I would need to arrange them to make it work. It'd need to hang from the horizontal metal bar inside my closet and I'm scared of just being induced into a coma or something. I don't want to burden my family. Do you know how I could efficiently hang myself? Thanks for the advice, by the way!
I wouldn't recommend this method, but if you do you could always take some painkillers to numb the pain. I had a really good one, for medical reasons, where it was a cream and you just rub it across the skin and it goes completely numb for an hour or two. Although going to get these would mean delaying by a day or two. But do use a different method if you do want a higher success rate, however I cannot stop you from this. Good luck!
Which methods do would you recommend? I'm afraid the only pills I have are over the counter medicines so it's a bit hard ugh thanks by the way

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I've looked that up too, but only thing I have is a belt or two and tbh I'm clumsy asf so I don't exactly know how I would need to arrange them to make it work. It'd need to hang from the horizontal metal bar inside my closet and I'm scared of just being induced into a coma or something. I don't want to burden my family. Do you know how I could efficiently hang myself? Thanks for the advice, by the way!
It's possible with a belt, you just need to find your carotid artery. Robin Williams partially hanged using a belt. It would be easier with a rope though, especially a 10mm nylon rope. The noose knot is best for partial hanging. You should also test the method before you attempt it and make sure that your family is not at home when you do it, otherwise they will hear you.

Reactions: still_raining