sillyygirl

sillyygirl

am a sillyygirl real>_<!!!!
Sep 24, 2023
tw(sh images) i started cutting recently and realized an important event i have coming up and was wondering how fast the damage would disappear? or how to cover it Snapchat 862627350

Attachments

• IMG_5727.jpeg
    IMG_5727.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: RoseQuarts and lessthanperfect
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
tw(sh images) i started cutting recently and realized an important event i have coming up and was wondering how fast the damage would disappear? or how to cover itView attachment 120384
Damn that's alot. Though I did the same thing when I first started too. I put on a song (still not dead by American teeth and dreamers) and cut myself to the beat....kinda like a guitar. Yeah really wierd but I did that. I was in highschool that's my excuse.

Back to your question....I lowkey forgot how long it took but if I remember correctly it took like a week. My advice if you want to hide it. Wait till it like scabs...then wait another day. Then like peel off the scab. Then get foundation and cover it up. Or you could simply say your cat got mad and scratched you and cover it up with bandages.

I still cut myself now but not in the abundance I did it back back then. Like I only do it 3x a day at most. Those heal in like 4 days or so....for the most part anyway. If you want a wag of Self harm that doesn't leave scars try choking. I recently started that.

Get a shoe lace or cord or something and put it around your neck. Then pull both sides and choked yourself till you cant take it. It does kinda hurt your head though but it helps and doesn't leave any big marks. There's also burning yourself though ngl I haven't tried that. I'm also not sure how bad the scars are. You could also try slapping yourself. I do that sometimes. Slap yourself in the face as hard as you can until you calm down or are satisfied.
Damn that's alot. Though I did the same thing when I first started too. I put on a song (still not dead by American teeth and dreamers) and cut myself to the beat....kinda like a guitar. Yeah really wierd but I did that. I was in highschool that's my excuse.

Back to your question....I lowkey forgot how long it took but if I remember correctly it took like a week. My advice if you want to hide it. Wait till it like scabs...then wait another day. Then like peel off the scab. Then get foundation and cover it up. Or you could simply say your cat got mad and scratched you and cover it up with bandages.

I still cut myself now but not in the abundance I did it back back then. Like I only do it 3x a day at most. Those heal in like 4 days or so....for the most part anyway. If you want a wag of Self harm that doesn't leave scars try choking. I recently started that.

Get a shoe lace or cord or something and put it around your neck. Then pull both sides and choked yourself till you cant take it. It does kinda hurt your head though but it helps and doesn't leave any big marks. There's also burning yourself though ngl I haven't tried that. I'm also not sure how bad the scars are. You could also try slapping yourself. I do that sometimes. Slap yourself in the face as hard as you can until you calm down or are satisfied.
Also no hate but I didn't know people cut longways. You learn something new everyday I guess. I cut sideways.......you might want to try that for the future because it's easier to cover. You could also just repeatedly cut one spot...though I don't do that.
I just took a closet look and it might not even take a week. It doesnt look that deep so it might take you 3 days. Though the scabbing will be there so maybe take off the scabbing and if they're still marks get foundation.

Last edited:
Reactions: lessthanperfect
sillyygirl

sillyygirl

Sep 24, 2023

Also no hate but I didn't know people cut longways. You learn something new everyday I guess. I cut sideways.......you might want to try that for the future because it's easier to cover. You could also just repeatedly cut one spot...though I don't do that.
I just took a closet look and it might not even take a week. It doesnt look that deep so it might take you 3 days. Though the scabbing will be there so maybe take off the scabbing and if they're still marks get foundation.
Have tried cutting sideways, doesn't give the same relief as longways for me. I appreciate the advice, thank you for that I might try that imstead for future problems and or options thanks so much >_<!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: lessthanperfect and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Have tried cutting sideways, doesn't give the same relief as longways for me. I appreciate the advice, thank you for that I might try that imstead for future problems and or options thanks so much >_<!!!
Do whatever you feel comfortable with. I just find it less noticeable and easier to cover.

Reactions: lessthanperfect and sillyygirl
Sagew0789

Sagew0789

Almost there
Jul 10, 2023
Use some type of ointment like Bacitracin or a antibiotic you can get from a store

It'll take like a week to be less noticeable depending on how deep it is

sillyygirl

sillyygirl

Sep 24, 2023
Use some type of ointment like Bacitracin or a antibiotic you can get from a store

It'll take like a week to be less noticeable depending on how deep it is
rjank you

P

painpaingoaway

Sep 16, 2023
I used to cut in the same depth as you, but hiding was though. Gradually I leaned towards just scratching myself with a knife, barely even cutting the first layer of the skin and rarely shedding blood.

In 2 days it's barely noticeable, and in 4 or 5 days everything's almost completely gone. It's not exactly the same thing as a bloody cut, but if you absolutely need to hide it like me, that does the trick.

Some of your cuts might leave scars if not treated. I ended up with my arms all tattooed to cover them.

sillyygirl

sillyygirl

Sep 24, 2023
I used to cut in the same depth as you, but hiding was though. Gradually I leaned towards just scratching myself with a knife, barely even cutting the first layer of the skin and rarely shedding blood.

In 2 days it's barely noticeable, and in 4 or 5 days everything's almost completely gone. It's not exactly the same thing as a bloody cut, but if you absolutely need to hide it like me, that does the trick.

Some of your cuts might leave scars if not treated. I ended up with my arms all tattooed to cover them.
tbank you

L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
It shouldn't take too long (maybe a week or two) but you should put something antibacterial on it to keep it from getting infected.

Reactions: sillyygirl
RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
Sunscreen and retinol (if used correctly) can help with scarring. Generally, keep it out of the sunlight.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
tw(sh images) i started cutting recently and realized an important event i have coming up and was wondering how fast the damage would disappear? or how to cover itView attachment 120384
I have a question unrelated to your question but for my own interest. What do you cut yourself with?

sillyygirl

sillyygirl

Sep 24, 2023
I have a question unrelated to your question but for my own interest. What do you cut yourself with?
i use a razor from a taken apart shaver or sewing scissors >_<

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
i use a razor from a taken apart shaver or sewing scissors >_<
Omg same. At first I used glass then I used knifes...but like my knifes were kinda rusty. I switch to razor blades and Razor blades are the best imo. Thye don't hurt that much.

sillyygirl

sillyygirl

Sep 24, 2023
Omg same. At first I used glass then I used knifes...but like my knifes were kinda rusty. I switch to razor blades and Razor blades are the best imo. Thye don't hurt that much.
they don't hurt and are pretty effective>_<!! i used to use like dirty glass from the street lmaaoošŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Yay!
Reactions: MiMif