front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
SN seems to need a good stomach and I don't really know if my stomach is normal or weak to tolerate this thing

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If you don't struggle with nausea and are able to tolerate nausea then your stomach is strong.

• Love
Reactions: front of me
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Mix up a glass of water with a ton of salt, down it all at once, and see how you do with it. It's not a true comparison, since NaCl isn't really a poison that the body recognizes as such, but it might give you a little bit of an idea. Ever eat really hot peppers? How does your stomach like those? Is there anything you normally eat that upsets your stomach?

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Mix up a glass of water with a ton of salt, down it all at once, and see how you do with it. It's not a true comparison, since NaCl isn't really a poison that the body recognizes as such, but it might give you a little bit of an idea. Ever eat really hot peppers? How does your stomach like those? Is there anything you normally eat that upsets your stomach?
I don't think so. I generally like to add salt to food. I weigh 47 kilos. I had a previous attempt when I was younger. I drank hand sanitizer and did not vomit. Does this count?