smh

smh

professional flipper
Oct 31, 2023
Theres a ton of sn "sources" in alibaba but just feels too easy... idk if it makes sense. Has anyone tried these? What should i look for when buying sn?

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Theres a ton of sn "sources" in alibaba but just feels too easy... idk if it makes sense. Has anyone tried these? What should i look for when buying sn?
Idk about you but I live in the US and Alibaba will not ship it to the US

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
spooktune is a banger
:)

Alibaba ships to were i live thats why it feels way too easy way too accesible
Dang I'm jealous! Well it's not technically illegal, I guess maybe just use an aquarium test to make sure it's legit? If you end up ordering

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Yes they will
? maybe I am dumb but when I tried to order it I got a notification that the specific vendor would not ship SN to the US. Although I only tried one, I just assumed it was like that for all of them

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
? maybe I am dumb but when I tried to order it I got a notification that the specific company would not ship SN to the US. Although I only tried one, I just assumed it was like that for all of them
Pm me

Reactions: Ammended
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
I feel the same way, after looking around on there it feels too easy. But I know people who've confirmed orders and gotten deliveries to the US. Im considering trying myself but am waiting to hear more people confirm