Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020
I need to kill myself tonight.
I hate everything. I do not enjoy or like anything.
Everything fucking sucks and I just want everything to fucking die.
There are no sn sellers in canada.
I have tried partial but I cant get it to work because im to fucking stupid i guess.
My entire family doesn't want to be around me, I don't blame them in the slightest. I am a bitch to be around.
I have to find a new place to live but I don't have enough money and I don't care enough to do anything about it.

What do I do?

I have tried partial but I cant get it to work because im to fucking stupid i guess.
My entire family doesn't want to be around me, I don't blame them in the slightest. I am a bitch to be around.
I have to find a new place to live but I don't have enough money and I don't care enough to do anything about it.

What do I do?
I'm thinkin I might just have to slice my carotid artery. Despite the pain it seems like the only way.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: TheSoundofTime, Brokenwithbpd, Lastsauce and 4 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Dont slice yourself, you could fail. Its nasty

There is many more ways to die, stick around a bit and research. Were here if you got questions or want to talk

Last edited:
Reactions: Kamiotesoro, Lastsauce, ebt88 and 6 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I want you to know I recognize your suffering, I have compassion for you, and I sincerely wish for your well-being. You're going through tough things, I acknowledge and honor that, and you. Everything I say here comes from that.

According to site rules, you can't ask for encouragement or methods to ctb, and we can't tell you how to kill yourself or encourage you to do so. It's your choice to act on, and there are resources and information to help you with that. It takes time to plan if one wants to ensure success in acting on their choice. I'd suggest re-reading the Rules and FAQ, not just for what's not allowed on the forum, but cautioning about impulsivity, even though it may not be what you want to hear, it's good advice. And it may help to discharge some of the anxiety and immediacy to talk here about what you're going through, lots of folks are willing to listen and offer the support that they can.

For methods, I suggest the pinned Resources Compilation, which is listed at top of the main suicide discussion page next to the Rules and FAQ. There's a lot of good info there. Please don't blame yourself about partial, it's more likely a matter of physiology; my cartoids are buried too deep or I'd have been dead by that method months ago. Many people every week post about their frustration with the method. If one can do it, it is quick and peaceful, but unfortunately not everyone can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kamiotesoro, Whale_bones, mediocre and 3 others
Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020
Dont slice yourself, you could fail. Its nasty

There is many more ways to die, stick around a bit and research. Were here if you got questions or want to talk
How in the hell could I fail? I live alone so no one would notice me for a while. The pain would be shocking and excruciating only for a second and then I would go numb to it just like everything else. If it clots then I dig in deeper. Is there really no other way?

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED and not-2-b-the-answer
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
How in the hell could I fail? I live alone so no one would notice me for a while. The pain would be shocking and excruciating only for a second and then I would go numb to it just like everything else. If it clots then I dig in deeper. Is there really no other way?
It could take hours if you miss. Dont ask how i know. Theres better ways

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, Starflow11, Saed and 2 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
It could take hours if you miss. Dont ask how i know. Theres better ways
This. Plus I have huge scars,my left ear and lower left side of my face has lost all feeling for my efforts. ETA: Oh yeah,forgot to mention - sliced into my thyroid on another attempt.
That said,people have managed to do it on occasion.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, WinterFaust, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
This. Plus I have huge scars,my left ear and lower left side of my face has lost all feeling for my efforts.
That said,people have managed to do it on occasion.
It is easier said then done. Can be easy to miss and slicing all over again on the same spot dont seem like fun

• Hugs
Reactions: autumnal, Meowkin and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
It is easier said then done. Can be easy to miss and slicing all over again on the same spot dont seem like fun
Oh,I sliced and sliced,then sliced some more. Little did I know how close I'd been to liberating myself.
I sort of second guessed the situation and convinced myself it was a fail.

• Wow
Reactions: Lastsauce and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Oh,I sliced and sliced,then sliced some more. Little did I know how close I'd been to liberating myself.
I sort of second guessed the situation and convinced myself it was a fail.
The closest ive been to succesfull dieing from slices was only on accidental cuts. Almost got myself 3 times

Whatever is on purpose, doesnt seem to work.

• Love
Reactions: Saed
Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020

What do I do?

I'm thinkin I might just have to slice my carotid artery. Despite the pain it seems like the only way.
that was the most excruciating experience of my life. I found a rope and tied it around my neck but it got to tight around my esophagus and natural reflex kicked in making me try to get it off but it only made it tighter. the noises i was making were just horrible. i grabbed the closest thing to me which was my razor, i just kept cutting and cutting trying to get the rope off until it finally came off along with a lot of my skin. the worst part is... im still fucking alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Soul, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Would you like to tell us what has thrown you into this state of turmoil and urgency?
I'm glad you're relatively unscathed,though traumatised by tha attempt.

Reactions: autumnal
Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020
Would you like to tell us what has thrown you into this state of turmoil and urgency?
I'm glad you're relatively unscathed,though traumatised by tha attempt.
i have no where to live. i have no will to live. i have no motivation, no happiness. only hatred. i hate everything. im a disappointment. im disgusting, poor hygiene. i literally do not care about a single fucking thing on this entire planet. not one thing interests me. i have 0 emotions. i never cry, never laugh, never anything. im nothing. im a shell of a human. there is no point in living. we are all slaves without even fucking realizing it and it pisses me off how utterly stupid people can be. so ignorant and helpless. its god damn pathetic. if i were to change one thing it would be to enforce suffering upon all that inflicts suffering to others. they must learn or die. there is no point in having them around. same with me. im useless without a massive revolution that will never happen. we will all continue to be fed the lies of the "authority" and give them all of our power. fuck this shitty planet and everything that has to do with it. we had so much potential and now its all gone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Malignant, StateOfMind, Lastsauce and 1 other person
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry to hear that. It's not that easy to die without a proper method.

As others said it's better to research a roll before. Some people manage to chock at the bathtub with alcohol and pills. Not very reliable though
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bathtub-drowning.31233/

D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
no. As you lose blood it will be harder to breath. You will suffer from loss of blood. I had a small wound on my stomach that was bleeding and it was not pleasant