Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
Hi
I did read the big thread about the hanging procedure, but I tried twice and it's not working.
Im doing it on a door.
I was wondering, should I hang myself with my back on the door or while facing the door? I saw a picture here and the man is facing the rope, seems easier to let your legs go...
Idk seriously.
I just need the next time to work because I really need to leave.

Also, I don't leave any note on why I'm doing this and blablas, I only leave a will, is it bad? Do people really need a letter when someone they pretend to care about is dead from suicide?

Let me know what you think, I really appreciate, since it's only here I can talk about this stuff

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Zappfe lover
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i think that there are other options for you to try. or maybe google what will work (ive seen people talking about the rope having to be in a specific spot but this isnt my method so idk)
as far as the note thats up to you and your own personal situation. and as ive said in other posts "suicidal people (according to people that arent suicidal) are not mental fit to write wills" and therefor whatever you wrote most likely wont be followed through. i know it sucks and totally unfair. but thats a whole other rant i can get into but not why youre here so ill stop there lol.

Reactions: Noisette
Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
i think that there are other options for you to try. or maybe google what will work (ive seen people talking about the rope having to be in a specific spot but this isnt my method so idk)
as far as the note thats up to you and your own personal situation. and as ive said in other posts "suicidal people (according to people that arent suicidal) are not mental fit to write wills" and therefor whatever you wrote most likely wont be followed through. i know it sucks and totally unfair. but thats a whole other rant i can get into but not why youre here so ill stop there lol.

I totally agree with you and I don't mind you venting.

The issue I have with partial hanging is to let my legs go, find a position to pass out.

I didn't expect it would be difficult, but it is

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I totally agree with you and I don't mind you venting.

The issue I have with partial hanging is to let my legs go, find a position to pass out.

I didn't expect it would be difficult, but it is
i could be wrong but i think one of the biggest problems with partial hanging is that after you pass out your body convulses and you basically stand up. but people got around that some how

Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
i could be wrong but i think one of the biggest problems with partial hanging is that after you pass out your body convulses and you basically stand up. but people got around that some how

I wish I had other choices, but everything else seems complicated and inaccessible.

Also you're Canadian like me, I'm in QC. Don't you think by law they have to respect your will?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Don't you think by law they have to respect your will?
nope, actually by law, if you get a legal will and they find out you had mental illnesses at the time of writing it, everyone involved will get in trouble.

Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
nope, actually by law, if you get a legal will and they find out you had mental illnesses at the time of writing it, everyone involved will get in trouble.
So maybe I should give away my stuff, well what I can, before I die

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
So maybe I should give away my stuff, well what I can, before I die
thats what i would personally do, the problem then is people tend to get suspicious.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Partial is difficult to achieve, especially when pushed against a surface. Be very careful with this as you risk brain damage if you convulse while unconscious and loosen the rope.

Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
Partial is difficult to achieve, especially when pushed against a surface. Be very careful with this as you risk brain damage if you convulse while unconscious and loosen the rope.
I didn't think of that. Thanks.
It's so difficult to know what precautions to take

Dead girl walking

Dead girl walking

It was never good.
May 26, 2020
Hi
I did read the big thread about the hanging procedure, but I tried twice and it's not working.
Im doing it on a door.
I was wondering, should I hang myself with my back on the door or while facing the door? I saw a picture here and the man is facing the rope, seems easier to let your legs go...
Idk seriously.
I just need the next time to work because I really need to leave.

Also, I don't leave any note on why I'm doing this and blablas, I only leave a will, is it bad? Do people really need a letter when someone they pretend to care about is dead from suicide?

Let me know what you think, I really appreciate, since it's only here I can talk about this stuff
You don't need a note if you feel this would only hurt your loved ones. Speaking from experience 3 immediate family completed suicide. They left no note and my sister mum and aunt are still wondering is there something they could've did differently. I believe there are people who will care about you. It's a pity they didn't show it in life, but maybe they may show you they do care if you open up x.

Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
You don't need a note if you feel this would only hurt your loved ones. Speaking from experience 3 immediate family completed suicide. They left no note and my sister mum and aunt are still wondering is there something they could've did differently. I believe there are people who will care about you. It's a pity they didn't show it in life, but maybe they may show you they do care if you open up x.
Thanks for answering I appreciate

M

Madiem

misplaced soul
Jan 14, 2020
are you trying partial suspension hanging from a door?

A note is really not needed if you have something to say to anyone do it yourself if you want to clear out that your death is a suicide then a note won't do because an autopsy will be performed on you most likely if you succeed.

Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
are you trying partial suspension hanging from a door?

A note is really not needed if you have something to say to anyone do it yourself if you want to clear out that your death is a suicide then a note won't do because an autopsy will be performed on you most likely if you succeed.
Yes partial hanging from a door because it's the only way available to me.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Any rope will do. Contrary to popular opinion, a simple slip will get the job done. A dog leash with a metal clasp at both ends, if padded with a towel will do the job as well. Full suspension is the way to go.