B

beboleaf

Nov 15, 2023
What do you think is the most logical way to go about this?
Is it smart to make my ctb plan first before giving my things away and drafting my note, or should I get all of that together first before planning my passing?
I feel like I need this to be organized for me to go through with it and be comfortable.
thanks! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R.
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is a personal preference. Regarding giving away things/selling your stuff, sometimes this is seen as a hint that you may plan CTB if that happens out of nothing, the other thing is if your attempt fails you will need to buy the most needed things again if you've given them away before.

You can plan you method and everything at any time so that it is ready when you need it. That's what I would do and then c about the rest and how things are going.

• Love
Reactions: beboleaf
Upvote 0
A

Aburach

Nov 19, 2023
It's a nice feeling to at least know what your preferred method is, and to do the reading on it, understand what you need, and what if anything you need to buy. It has provided me some relief to have the plan decided on.

there is always the option of stating in a note where/to who certain things should go once we're gone.

• Love
Reactions: beboleaf
Upvote 0