• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justwannaleave

Dec 10, 2023
Hi guys, i've been wondering if anybody could give me help on how to get SN in morocco? Thanks

J

justwannaleave

Dec 10, 2023
I heard that you can buy it from a country where it's legal, then use a forwarding service to get it shipped to you. However, i don't know if that works, has anybody tried that? Thanks !

T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
Hello guys, I live in the US (NYC) but currently in Morocco. I am moroccan and wonder if it is easier to get SN in morocco or wait until I am back there.
I would like to die here in the land where I was born and raised. Dying in the US far from family would not be ideal.

Can you help guys?

My DMs are open, if you want to talk or share some private info.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Try local chemical companies, i think it's easy to obtain it in 3rd world countries.

T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
Try local chemical companies, i think it's easy to obtain it in 3rd world countries.
Small companies maybe, or you would need to know someone working for one of those larger companies. But the question is: how to ask for it without raising suspicion?

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Small companies maybe, or you would need to know someone working for one of those larger companies. But the question is: how to ask for it without raising suspicion?
Nobody will suspect u, it's not a popular method there.
U can search on Facebook about chemical companies and contact them and they will ship it to u locally or u can go to it. I did this personally.

U don't have to know someone, it's easy to get i guess like my country.

Reactions: testingthis101010
T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
Nobody will suspect u, it's not a popular method there.
U can search on Facebook about chemical companies and contact them and they will ship it to u locally or u can go to it. I did this personally.

U don't have to know someone, it's easy to get i guess like my country.
Thank you.

Reactions: Unknown21
J

justwannaleave

Dec 10, 2023
If somebody found a solution, feel free to dm me please!
I myself thought of purchasing it from a polish supplier then using a forwarding service to ship it to morocco, you think it would work?

T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
If somebody found a solution, feel free to dm me please!
I myself thought of purchasing it from a polish supplier then using a forwarding service to ship it to morocco, you think it would work?
how about customs?

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
Did you find it? I want it too please. Also moroccan