nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
i dont know what it is... like the world is full of robots carrying out carefully put together dances and that im an outsider in this world.... like every page you turn to into a book is just blank and everyone is talking about what it means but you see nothing. i get what i want and then i think it should make me happy but i just feel a hole in my chest.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, ApparentlyNot, foreverfalling and 3 others
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
i dont know what it is... like the world is full of robots carrying out carefully put together dances and that im an outsider in this world.... like every page you turn to into a book is just blank and everyone is talking about what it means but you see nothing. i get what i want and then i think it should make me happy but i just feel a hole in my chest.
sorry you feel like that...Have you seen a psychiatrist? They can help sometimes... It's just that I would like to help you but I don't know what else to tell you, I'm sorry.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Seeing a psychiatrist may be of help. However I would suggest finding a significant other or a friend who would be there for you even to lend an ear.
Life sucks and we are biologically made to breed, so I'd suggest finding someone or maybe picking up some sort of hobby.
Nonetheless, I hope you find something that would end this emptiness.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Are you currently on antidepressants? They're kindof like a double edged sword: on the one hand taking them will make U "one of the robots" and able to fit in easier if you have seretonin deficiencies like I did, but on the other hand (with some time on them) they can completely numb Ur emotions and make U too robotic.

Try find a hobby you gravitate towards, I play chess whenever I get bored and it deviates my concentration from any empty feelings to just being preoccupied with doing a task.

If there's nothing Ur interested in there's always YouTube, I enjoy cop videos. But U may need to talk with a psychiatrist. It could be anything really such as ADD, too little seretonin etc.