dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
I say freinds because idk I'm autistic I think everyone is my freind when they are not.

Honestly they should think this site is not bad. It's not. Like there was an issue at hand: I'm sad all the time even when I'm happy and it impacts everyone else's day. The truth is 90% of people don't like it when somone complains all the time I learned that the hard way. This is a place where I can acctually talk about the things that really bother me with the full vocabulary I want to and it dosent trigger anyone nobody gets upset nobody says I'm ruining the mood or killing the vibe

I always play it off as I'm texting somone or writing in my notes app. I feel bad for lying to them especially my gf that I don't post here anymore or even look here.

But I mean come on I need somehere to post so I don't break down and ruin your time. So I don't ruin your vacation so I don't make your shit not fun. Like alll my freinds have stuff they can do… they can drink they can smoke they can escape the pain, I cannot. I physically fucking cannot escape the pain. The gastreoparasis hurts it makes me nauseous I'm starving to death slowly in my own bed while feeling like I'm gonna vomit at the taste of water.

But yet IM bad for trying to make your time more fun and have me not ruin it. IM the bad one for coming here because I'm in pain. IM bad because I make everything about me but then when I come here to not make everything about me when we talk IM EVEN FUCKING WORSE. Like you all should be grateful a place like this exists, why arnt you happy im doing what you wanted in keeping me stupid bullshit my stupid trauma to myself so you all can talk about your shit. I LITTERALLY FAKE LAUGH FOR YOU ALL TO SEEM HUMAN. Everything is desolate for me everything. Like I'm trying my best to make you all happy just please give a shit that I'm doing this to NOT hurt you all and kill myself

• Hugs
Reactions: I Can't Say
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Do not try to get non suicidal people to understand you or this site.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, ABSOLUTION, Division Day and 8 others
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Some people will never change their own opinions on things, if explaining doesn't change that then honestly it's better to stop bringing it up to them. It's very difficult to change other people's mindset when they've grown up to it and if they don't show signs of believing you then it's pointless.
People who aren't suicidal will very rarely understand the benefit we get from spaces like this.

• Aww..
Reactions: StrangeAndDeath, dreaming_of_pearl, undecided and 2 others
Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
I ran into much the same problem. No one actually wants to be around someone depressed or suicidal. When someone asks "how are you?" They don't really care what the answer is. They expect the answer to be some version of "doing great!" Even close friends who will listen have their limits. I would guess that it would be pretty much impossible to get people who are not depressed or suicidal to accept this site as beneficial.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, manuel1056x, ThisIsLife and 4 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Well said.
I ran into much the same problem. No one actually wants to be around someone depressed or suicidal. When someone asks "how are you?" They don't really care what the answer is. They expect the answer to be some version of "doing great!" Even close friends who will listen have their limits. I would guess that it would be pretty much impossible to get people who are not depressed or suicidal to accept this site as beneficial.

• Aww..
Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
I haven't told anybody. It's in a separate private tab so nobody that uses my phone can see it unless they really start snooping. In my situation it will just make people freak out on me so it's just simpler to keep them away from this.

• Aww..
Reactions: manuel1056x, dreaming_of_pearl and undecided
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Why do you feel the need to tell your friends and family about this site? OK, you need to talk to like minded people, so why isn't that enough for you?

• Aww..
Reactions: ThisIsLife, dreaming_of_pearl, annointed_towers and 1 other person
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I say freinds because idk I'm autistic I think everyone is my freind when they are not.

Honestly they should think this site is not bad. It's not. Like there was an issue at hand: I'm sad all the time even when I'm happy and it impacts everyone else's day. The truth is 90% of people don't like it when somone complains all the time I learned that the hard way. This is a place where I can acctually talk about the things that really bother me with the full vocabulary I want to and it dosent trigger anyone nobody gets upset nobody says I'm ruining the mood or killing the vibe

I always play it off as I'm texting somone or writing in my notes app. I feel bad for lying to them especially my gf that I don't post here anymore or even look here.

But I mean come on I need somehere to post so I don't break down and ruin your time. So I don't ruin your vacation so I don't make your shit not fun. Like alll my freinds have stuff they can do… they can drink they can smoke they can escape the pain, I cannot. I physically fucking cannot escape the pain. The gastreoparasis hurts it makes me nauseous I'm starving to death slowly in my own bed while feeling like I'm gonna vomit at the taste of water.

But yet IM bad for trying to make your time more fun and have me not ruin it. IM the bad one for coming here because I'm in pain. IM bad because I make everything about me but then when I come here to not make everything about me when we talk IM EVEN FUCKING WORSE. Like you all should be grateful a place like this exists, why arnt you happy im doing what you wanted in keeping me stupid bullshit my stupid trauma to myself so you all can talk about your shit. I LITTERALLY FAKE LAUGH FOR YOU ALL TO SEEM HUMAN. Everything is desolate for me everything. Like I'm trying my best to make you all happy just please give a shit that I'm doing this to NOT hurt you all and kill myself
They won't unfortunately I'd keep it to yourself.

• Aww..
Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl, undecided and annointed_towers
KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
Are they your parents? Do what you want.
As long as you're not talking about it to them I don't understand the issue here. They can't tell you to get off this site.

• Aww..
Reactions: undecided and dreaming_of_pearl
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
In my opinion, your usage of this site should be kept discrete from everyone you know in real life. The consequences of anyone finding out and having you hospitalized - or worse - is too great of a risk.

Definitely keep it on the down low, and remember that you don't need anyone's permission to go on SS to vent or whatever. It's your choice.

• Aww..
Reactions: ABSOLUTION, ThisIsLife, undecided and 1 other person
dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

Jun 10, 2023
Why do you feel the need to tell your friends and family about this site? OK, you need to talk to like minded people, so why isn't that enough for you?
I have bpd I don't wanna lie to my favriot person in the whole world I let her own me I want to not like about what I'm doing on my phone 24/7 :(
In my opinion, your usage of this site should be kept discrete from everyone you know in real life. The consequences of anyone finding out and having you hospitalized - or worse - is too great of a risk.

Definitely keep it on the down low, and remember that you don't need anyone's permission to go on SS to vent or whatever. It's your choice.
Yeah I usually keep it pretty Discreet I just don't want my girlfriend to try to make it a topic of I need get away from here,

It's not that I make a big deal about it I just hate lying ti my gf about what I'm doing 24/7 I let her own me we r in a domme/sub situation that I wanted, I just feel guilty lying to her face telling her I'm on twitter
I
Are they your parents? Do what you want.
As long as you're not talking about it to them I don't understand the issue here. They can't tell you to get off this site.
spend a huge amount of time on here more then anything else on my phone at this point my gf sees and hears me typing and she isn't demanding me to tell her but when she try's to ask what I'm doing I feel guilty lying to her I tried to bring it up to her and she was like that's a bad site. I wanted to be in a dom/sub relationship with her so she owns me with my consent obvi I just feel so bad hiding it from her I want to be honest what I'm doing so she doesn't get worried I just feel guilty lying :(

Edit: I'm in a dom/sub relationship I don't want to lie to her about why I spend 95% of my time on a random website when I look like I'm gonna cry I'm on here a lot so I don't break down and ruin the mood, I don't want to make attention to the site or my issues I just feel bad lying to my favorite person, I'd die for her 🥲

Last edited:
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
You're obviously spending far too much time on here then, it's affecting your mental health, by the sound of it. Try spending less time here and hopefully you won't be so transfixed on your misery. Just a suggestion...

Reactions: Duality and manuel1056x
dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

Jun 10, 2023
You're obviously spending far too much time on here then, it's affecting your mental health, by the sound of it. Try spending less time here and hopefully you won't be so transfixed on your misery. Just a suggestion...
Honestly I come here mostly to vent, I have really bad bpd and literally everything around me reminds me of the worst shit, it makes me spiral and to avoid causing issues for my gf and others I come here instead of talking about it, because I always make everything about me so if I just spend all my time talking about it here it should make it easier for my girlfriend
Here is a more thorough why I'm on here. A live example if you will. I will give a nsfw warning tho but apply this situation to several random things evrey day, there's no escape for me :)

Last edited: