I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Those are really the only ways I know how to die everything on here he needs so many things and it's so hard. I can't just go out and buy stuff I don't even know how to drive. But how do I get brave enough to do these things? They are really easy where I live if I wasn't So scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Drugs and or alcohol can make it easier to dampen your SI enough to do stuff you otherwise wouldn't normally be able to do.

Reactions: avaruus, wasted__life__23 and sserafim
seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
I feel you... I live on the 15th floor and the roof is open in my building but I'm scared to just jump. I'm not scared to die but the process of dying scares me. I think people who choose that route are more desperate than brave. I guess they are probably both.

Reactions: DyingToDie123, Lookoutbelow, avaruus and 4 others
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Drugs and or alcohol can make it easier to dampen your SI enough to do stuff you otherwise wouldn't normally be able to do.
I don't have drugs and don't know how to get any

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
if you jump from high enough only the first couple seconds feel like falling. once you reach terminal velocity its just windy. closing your eyes can help alleviate feelings of vertigo and anxiety

Reactions: Lookoutbelow, wasted__life__23 and sserafim
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Not my method of choice but I have thought about this issue. There's two parts to SI; the rational brain and the primal brain. You won't be able to convince the rational brain in a solo attempt, but the primal brain you can try to trick. Something like standing on something that won't hold your weight.

Reactions: sserafim
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
This is on the list of one my possible methods, but the fear and anxiety always takes control of my whole body. I'm hoping to get my hands on anesthesia type drugs like Propofol, but for it to really be successful it would likely need to be assisted in some way, since an unconscious person can't throw themselves at a train or a really high place.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Those are really the only ways I know how to die everything on here he needs so many things and it's so hard. I can't just go out and buy stuff I don't even know how to drive. But how do I get brave enough to do these things? They are really easy where I live if I wasn't So scared.
Same, I have access to the 50+th floor of a building, and still can't bring myself to jump…I wish I could already so I could peace out of existence. I'm too scared of failing and becoming a vegetable, or stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
there are calming substances one can take to push down the anxiety; thc, opiates, benzos, alcohol, antihistamines, even some otc sleeping pills/liquid medicine, etc. dont ask me how ive jumped out of 2 airplanes completely sober and not felt scared at all when i normally sweat and suddenly need to pee when faced with heights, it was a weird fluke but some really really cool experiences

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
there are calming substances one can take to push down the anxiety; thc, opiates, benzos, alcohol, antihistamines, even some otc sleeping pills/liquid medicine, etc. dont ask me how ive jumped out of 2 airplanes completely sober and not felt scared at all when i normally sweat and suddenly need to pee when faced with heights, it was a weird fluke but some really really cool experiences
How do I get these things?

W

wasted__life__23

Sep 9, 2023
This is on the list of one my possible methods, but the fear and anxiety always takes control of my whole body. I'm hoping to get my hands on anesthesia type drugs like Propofol, but for it to really be successful it would likely need to be assisted in some way, since an unconscious person can't throw themselves at a train or a really high place.
I'm planning to get near to the jumping-off spot, load up or use the carotid method and then get to the edge at the last possible moment.

Reactions: Deleted User#81194
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Same, I have access to the 50+th floor of a building, and still can't bring myself to jump…I wish I could already so I could peace out of existence. I'm too scared of failing and becoming a vegetable, or stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.
I've given some thoughts to the jumping method. Jumping is not by any means my preferred method so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt.
With access to 50+ stories, it does not matter how one falls or lands, it will be immediately lethal. To get over SI, take enough drugs (ones that will make you go unconscious) and go stand near the edge where one is just about to fall off. As one starts to lose consciousness, one will lose the ability to balance oneself and either:
1. fall over the edge, in which case SUCCESS, or
2. fall back onto the ground, in which case mission failed but there is no permanent damage and one can simply try again the next day.
As a coward that cannot actually get the courage to jump, this is how I would go about it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy the people who managed to succeed with those methods, they sound terrifying, they must have had so much bravery to be able to overcome the survival instinct and finally find true peace from this existence. It's inhumane how it's so difficult to die, I wish there's a straightforward way to be free, such a thing would prevent so much suffering.

Reactions: raindrop9 and cscott
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
if you jump from high enough only the first couple seconds feel like falling. once you reach terminal velocity its just windy. closing your eyes can help alleviate feelings of vertigo and anxiety
aayyye I don't know. I've been skydiving a few times and it feels like falling pretty much the whole way down until you open your shoot. You start falling and it gets faster and faster until you reach terminal velocity, and then it just feels like you're falling but not speeding up. If that makes sense. I won't deny it's a good method, but I personally couldn't go through with it.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
aayyye I don't know. I've been skydiving a few times and it feels like falling pretty much the whole way down until you open your shoot. You start falling and it gets faster and faster until you reach terminal velocity, and then it just feels like you're falling but not speeding up. If that makes sense. I won't deny it's a good method, but I personally couldn't go through with it.
idk i went skydiving 2x and both times its only like 2 seconds maybe of stomach flipping, that usually stops once someone hits terminal velocity unless they focus on the fact that theyre still technically falling or that theres no physical support (which yeah is really hard lol)

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I genuinely think when u don't give a fuck anymore and your just over ur own ducking self.

Reactions: waiting93
B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
idk i went skydiving 2x and both times its only like 2 seconds maybe of stomach flipping, that usually stops once someone hits terminal velocity unless they focus on the fact that theyre still technically falling or that theres no physical support (which yeah is really hard lol)
I guess everyone experiences it differently. For me I could feel myself falling the whole time (until the shoot was pulled), maybe it was a mental thing too since there was no support or anything to grab on to, very surreal feeling. I loved it so much though. Every time I landed, all I wanted to do was go back up lol.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
I guess everyone experiences it differently. For me I could feel myself falling the whole time (until the shoot was pulled), maybe it was a mental thing too since there was no support or anything to grab on to, very surreal feeling. I loved it so much though. Every time I landed, all I wanted to do was go back up lol.
agree hard with the surreal feeling. i remember being really weirded out with myself for not having any fear or hesitation at all the first time. i sat there at the door looking down, feet dangling miles above solid ground, and said to myself "i guess im jumping out of an airplane now", sighed one last time still feeling nothing and just *tiiiiiiiiiipped* out lol

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
agree hard with the surreal feeling. i remember being really weirded out with myself for not having any fear or hesitation at all the first time. i sat there at the door looking down, feet dangling miles above solid ground, and said to myself "i guess im jumping out of an airplane now", sighed one last time still feeling nothing and just *tiiiiiiiiiipped* out lol
Did u not have that sickly feeling or that feeling that rushes through yours legs .. I also feel though in a way you know your kind of safe doing something like this and it's not like when you go to jump off a cliff ur distressed knowing u wanna go kill urself. I dunno but I wanna fucking jump I've had enough

B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
You didn't have any fear? That's impressive! I can't say I was scared the first time, but I got a little nervous once the plane got to cruising, because then it was just a waiting game. I was also the first one out and I had to open the little plastic door. I remember that first big gust of wind. I also remember hanging my feet off the edge, and it felt like sitting at the deep end of the pool (a really deep pool). The air was so cool and I could have almost convinced myself that the wind was just water lol. I had the same thought too before I jumped out- like okay, this is it, I'm about to jump into the sky from 10,000 feet, I guess this is happening, lol

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
want to be "clean" so its clear everything is my own will.

spent awful amounts of time by the crossing, even memorized the time the trains passed.

seen what happens even if the train is "slow"
id need to "be at the right place at the right time and hope the person in charge of the train doesnt see me otherwise. cant plan id have to hide myself and jump right in front of that train otherwise, well theres kids jumping on it all the time just for fun, no one jumps in front i mean not everyday, but it certainly involves the level of premeditation i simply dont have yet.

high places? always instilled terror, but also draw me "close to the edge" and it felt like... a very dangerous tempting curiosity . but no. have you seen what a train does to someone? are you able to wait hidden thinking until you hear it from a distance the oncoming train? it just gives a terrible day for cleaners a friend told me once when he witnessed an accident.... everywone stopped working went straight to bar got wasted no one exchanged a word about it.

as much as i might not be 100% proud of my choices or luck, i dont wish this not even to my worst enemy; even if the train were destroyed instead. life is cruel enough already.

jumped in front of cars before only heard the tires screeching hurted badly couldnt even swear just dropped like an npc , next thing i heard was "found him" and rain drops in the face.

felt i just needed to rest for a little longer but i felt the smell of burnt rubber then yeah i knew i had to cross my fingers and hope everything was in place, if i could feel the fingers, at that time i still could anyway . yeah it was messed up. "teleportations" everywhere , the road, the ambulance, those defibrilator things kind of "pulling you out the stretcher" hospital in wheelchair .. its terrible being aware that your body is frail and people around are trying to .. whatever they are trying but sometimes you hear everything and simply can't do nothing thats

not recommended, but its just my personal experience it doesnt mean anything EDIT: Really impressed with the comments, people are courageous wish i still was like this.... even when you survive every time a part of you seems to be killed too.. *of course you might say things like :"You could have died, like 100% (is there any way to like.. die 30%? barely noticeable isnt ? but there's chance of, even if its like; 1% of surviving some heigths, some impacts.. (not all of them) anyway don't think i'd want to try that again anytime soon

Last edited:
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
Did u not have that sickly feeling or that feeling that rushes through yours legs .. I also feel though in a way you know your kind of safe doing something like this and it's not like when you go to jump off a cliff ur distressed knowing u wanna go kill urself. I dunno but I wanna fucking jump I've had enough
i assume mental grips are the biggest contributors to those sick feelings most get, even more than instinctual vertigo at heights. theres a definite massive internal difference between voluntary jumping for recreation vs the last action youll ever take

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Afraid of failing from a 50 story drop? That is some real SI kicking in. I plan on 16 stories and when I stand there and look down it seems plenty high enough.
I've given some thoughts to the jumping method. Jumping is not by any means my preferred method so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt.
With access to 50+ stories, it does not matter how one falls or lands, it will be immediately lethal. To get over SI, take enough drugs (ones that will make you go unconscious) and go stand near the edge where one is just about to fall off. As one starts to lose consciousness, one will lose the ability to balance oneself and either:
1. fall over the edge, in which case SUCCESS, or
2. fall back onto the ground, in which case mission failed but there is no permanent damage and one can simply try again the next day.
As a coward that cannot actually get the courage to jump, this is how I would go about it.
As a coward that is going to jump, I have decided bee line straight over. I won't know till it happens, but I do know standing and starring does not work for me. A running no look hop is the plan. Fingers crossed.

Last edited: