M

MiSecrets1231

Dec 5, 2019
I'm not sure if I can get them over-the-counter or if I have to get the illegally. I'm planning on using SN to pass so yeah. Would appreciate any/all advice. ty

Reactions: sadworld
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Where are you?

Reactions: Meditation guide
D

Dcap1

Feb 10, 2020
I've purchased benxos on the dark web. Pm.me for details

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wish we could tell our country when we have posts like this since it depends on where you are.

Reactions: sadworld, LifeSucks39 and Mm80
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
depends on which country you live. In mine if you go to the pharmacy and put a sad face it usually works for me as it's not considered a controlled medication in my country.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I've looked through many antiemetics and here in germany they are all prescription only, so yeah i would require help with that too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
I've looked through many antiemetics and here in germany they are all prescription only, so yeah i would require help with that too.
Dunno why they are so strict with that. It's just an anti vomit medication. Have you asked for primperan?
Also regarding the benzos, I was in Germany once and bought sleeping tablets over the counter they were not benzos but did make me sleep. The brand is Hoogar Nights.

Last edited:
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Dunno why they are so strict with that. It's just an anti vomit medication. Have you asked for primperan?
Yeah primperan is prescription only, right now im looking through sites where i can buy it without prescription but im pretty sure thats illegal and most of the times scam... I just want to find a good antiemetic for sn...

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah primperan is prescription only, right now im looking through sites where i can buy it without prescription but im pretty sure thats illegal and most of the times scam... I just want to find a good antiemetic for sn...
Primperan also? Omg, so strict.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
If i can't find an antiemetic im just going with pain killers and atacid but im afraid i survive...

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I got anti-emetic OTC in Morocco when I was there - they sold it in pharmacists. There are some other countries where they might sell it OTC. My Benzos I got from a contact I found online. I think they are real but I'm not sure 100 per cent. But pretty sure. He didn't know I wanted them to CTB. In UK Benzos are hard to get unless you have a prescription or can get them on darknet/illicitly.