• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I do suffer from anxiety, and years ago I was briefly on anti-anxiety meds (I think, though I can't remember what they were.. Somo..something, maybe?). I have been meaning to get a prescription for anti-anxiety meds recently because of everything that's been happening this year. Then I chose SN as my method and realised I need benzos. Google tells me there are different kinds of drugs prescribed for Anxiety, so my question is how do I make sure my doctor prescribes me benzos and not something else?

I live in Australia. I don't currently take any prescription meds or do any drugs. I haven't seen my family doctor in years, but he's nice (and sort of amenable since he failed to catch my mum's cancer a few years back). What should I say to get benzos?

nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I watched a documentary on 60 minutes Australia about benzo addiction/withdrawal. To be honest, I don't think you'll be lucky though I don't live there.

Doctors in many countries in the West (US, Canada, UK, Ireland) have been unfortunately been very reluctant in the years to give scripts for benzos. I think you should just get them from the deep web.

Last edited:
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I watched a documentary on 60 minutes Australia about benzo addiction/withdrawal. To be honest, I don't think you'll be lucky though I don't live there.

Doctors in many countries in the West (US, Canada, UK, Ireland) have been unfortunately been very reluctant in the years to give scripts for benzos. I think you should just get them from the deep web.

I've heard this mentioned, that it might be hard to get :(

i have no clue about the DW though. i downloaded TOR and starting "googling" certain things.. but I've no idea what to trust or know any of the lingo etc.