• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I have a depressive, anxiety and eating disorder if that helps. I am currently on an SSRI anti-depressant which aren't useful for end-of-life uses, I'd ideally want Amitriptyline but I can settle for other drugs which serve a similar purpose.

Has anyone gotten luck getting this prescription?

If anyone has any places where I can get it easily I'd love to heard it, feel free to PM me if you do.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
It shouldn't be very difficult to get a prescription, if you won't express suicidality and say that this medication used to be helpful to you. If your country has electronic records on everything, saying that it used to be helpful long time ago, before they created such records, or that you were abroad when you had depression and you got it and don't have records could be a viable thing.
However, the problem with Amitryptyline is that you need shitton of it to ctb. I found 3 months worth of treatment at home, counted it and it wasn't even close to enough to ctb. It's difficult to get so much of it if your country has electronic records.

• Love
Reactions: onegoodreason and NoLoveNoHope
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I've been on it for years. Prescribed to manage stomach pain and to help sleep.

Always with drs when I want something I say that I'd had it before to xyz, and feel I need the help again.

• Love
Reactions: onegoodreason and NoLoveNoHope