F

failedbrainchemistry

Jul 16, 2020
so i am in the process of figuring out a reliable plan and basically asking how you all went about finding people to provide SN and anti emetics? Amazon has some resources but as far as I can tell it's not real or usable. I've seen some commercial suppliers with significant licensing and/or shipping barriers. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. I've briefly perused some discussion on this site about ordering and purchasing but not much specifics.

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I have a source for powdered benzos if anyone wants it :/

Reactions: failedbrainchemistry
F

failedbrainchemistry

Jul 16, 2020
I ordered this SN . I plan on testing it for purity. I'm looking for a good source of anti-emetic too
i've seen that one and was considering it. Would you be willing to update on when it arrives to you and if it passes the purity test? If not no worries at all I understand.

Thank you for responding friend

Justcheckingout

Justcheckingout

Jul 27, 2020
i've seen that one and was considering it. Would you be willing to update on when it arrives to you and if it passes the purity test? If not no worries at all I understand.

Thank you for responding friend
I'll definitely post when it arrives. Whether or not I use it depends on an als diagnosis but regardless I'll test it and post results.

Last edited: