• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
I am 19F .. Im still yet to finish my senior year in high school (year12) because I stopped for two years for personal and mental reasons.. I have no experience whatsoever in doing jobs and Im not sure how to apply for jobs. However, I do know that applying to jobs require resumes and bio data but anything else aside from that and how I should present myself positively in front of my potential client that I don't know. To be honest, at this point I really regret stopping.. Please can somebody just tell me their first job experience, maybe I can learn a thing or two from it.. I really wanna get a job, I don't care what kind but as long as I can start and learn from it, I'm up for anything. P.S (I don't wanna wh*re myself out)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, cali22 and Praestat_Mori
cali22

cali22

Student
Nov 11, 2023
The best thing you can do is to go by in person and ask if they have a job vacancy - that's the best way to get through to the employer

<3

*I used this method to get a job as a computer scientist in an highschool*.

Reactions: AlouA, Linda, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

Jan 20, 2024
For the first interview don't ask for salary, it is kinda rude and when this question is pulled up by the employer don't be entitled and ask for high amount, be humble as it is logical (no XP = low salary). You can lie on your CV but don't lie too much. As you said you haven't worked before so you can't lie on professional background especially cause you might get checked via reference person, but you can lie on your ability and personality infos. For the first job I would recommend to search for a cashier position or retail. It sucks I know but it is good way to start and maybe sharpen your abilities of dealing with people. Good luck on finding a job, job hunting can be really stressful sometimes especially if it is your first time or if you don't have XP not to mention additional stress when you are running low on your funds...

Reactions: AlouA, zanahori, Ironborn and 1 other person
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Most job applications are online, retail is always looking for younger workers and one of the few industries where they don't care about previous experience.
My first job was on nights for a supermarket. I had one group interview with maybe 10 other candidates. Nothing on my resume apart from school and some college at the time, they were mostly seeing how you got along with other people. Retail also tends to have a lot of part time vacancies they are always trying to fill and it's a decent way to get some experience on your resume.
I mostly worked in the warehouse but when I applied for other jobs I pretty much just lied about what I did.
Experience on a forklift? Yeah I drove it a couple times.
Worked security? Sure, I watched plenty of people run out of the store with gear.
Loading and unloading trucks? Yep I'd stand there and chat to the driver as the actual forklift driver moved the pallets.
Trained new staff? Yep, here's where you clock in, here's your locker, here's the coffee machine.

Don't worry about your resume, being polite and presentable goes a hell of a lot further than you think.

Reactions: AlouA and Shadowpriest
cali22

cali22

Student
Nov 11, 2023
Most job applications are online, retail is always looking for younger workers and one of the few industries where they don't care about previous experience.
My first job was on nights for a supermarket. I had one group interview with maybe 10 other candidates. Nothing on my resume apart from school and some college at the time, they were mostly seeing how you got along with other people. Retail also tends to have a lot of part time vacancies they are always trying to fill and it's a decent way to get some experience on your resume.
I mostly worked in the warehouse but when I applied for other jobs I pretty much just lied about what I did.
Experience on a forklift? Yeah I drove it a couple times.
Worked security? Sure, I watched plenty of people run out of the store with gear.
Loading and unloading trucks? Yep I'd stand there and chat to the driver as the actual forklift driver moved the pallets.
Trained new staff? Yep, here's where you clock in, here's your locker, here's the coffee machine.

Don't worry about your resume, being polite and presentable goes a hell of a lot further than you think.
I worked in the retail and it was an fucking shit job for someone who is depressed. . .
I worked in the retail and it was an fucking shit job for someone who is depressed. . .
Now i work in an office and that is the best job you can make and it's not so exhausting

Reactions: AlouA