• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I waited too long and now I need to do VSED but the doctors don't believe my prognosis is progressive.

According to online, you don't have to be terminal to qualify for VSED.

Theoretically, this should mean I could still find pro choice doctor and hospice/assisted living facility who would allow me to carry it out.

Christina Symanski was able to do it but she had support and a lawyers guidance and her diagnosis could be considered eventually terminal.

Technically, mine is too but I don't have proof on paper.

It is however, a severe spinal cord injury with compression and intractable pain (none of this shows on imaging ๐Ÿ˜ž)

I was supposed to be gone by now but I was stupid and didn't act in time and also had barriers in attaining my preferred method. The living place I am at right now is religious and so would never approve this even though my recent drastic decline is partly their fault.

Please please please, if anyone here knows of pro choice doctors or volunteers who help with things like Pegasos and Exit International, can you message me? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I should never have waited I knew it could always get worse and now I'm even weaker and sicker I should have looked into everything deeper and more before it got to where it was but I also didn't have the energy

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, pthnrdnojvsc, boddibo and 1 other person
Void Bound

Void Bound

Time to go quietly into the night...
Dec 18, 2023
Technically you don't need doctor or anyone for that matter for VSED. I'm starting vsed on my own tomorrow morning and estimate with my poor health that I can take my pills and overload my body for it to fail in a week or so. I hardly eat anyway due to medical issues and have things ready to counter the dehydration part.

I picked vsed because its harder for anyone to really notice its going on and my death will be attributed to my health conditions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles and WearyWanderer
Upvote 0
WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Technically you don't need doctor or anyone for that matter for VSED. I'm starting vsed on my own tomorrow morning and estimate with my poor health that I can take my pills and overload my body for it to fail in a week or so. I hardly eat anyway due to medical issues and have things ready to counter the dehydration part.

I picked vsed because its harder for anyone to really notice its going on and my death will be attributed to my health conditions.
My living situation and level of disability greatly complicates things but I am thinking of consulting w a lawyer it's just that now I'm so sick I have a plethora of health issues to address that prevent me from even making phone calls ๐Ÿ˜ž

I know some people have done hunger strikes or VSED on their own and the like but apparently it can cause dysuria from the kidney damage which I'm sure is pretty painful along with "agitation, weakness, risk of falls and hallucinations."

I'm really SOL as far as any method tbh ๐Ÿ˜ž

I hope you have pain meds on hand and that your process is going smoothly so far ๐Ÿ–ค It seems extremely difficult to do on your own but not impossible

Upvote 0
Void Bound

Void Bound

Time to go quietly into the night...
Dec 18, 2023
My living situation and level of disability greatly complicates things but I am thinking of consulting w a lawyer it's just that now I'm so sick I have a plethora of health issues to address that prevent me from even making phone calls ๐Ÿ˜ž

I know some people have done hunger strikes or VSED on their own and the like but apparently it can cause dysuria from the kidney damage which I'm sure is pretty painful along with "agitation, weakness, risk of falls and hallucinations."

I'm really SOL as far as any method tbh ๐Ÿ˜ž

I hope you have pain meds on hand and that your process is going smoothly so far ๐Ÿ–ค It seems extremely difficult to do on your own but not impossible
I'm in similar situation. In 2 years my health went from pretty much fine to almost fully disabled. Texting is very difficult and trying to gather energy for phone calls when you are usually stuck waiting for hours is out of the question. My organs are slowly being eaten by my immune system and partially paralyzed where I hardly eat at all and if I do I get very sick.

I've done long fasts before. Longest was 6 days and can handle that part fairly easily. It's more the fluid intake that's hard since even taking small sips by accident can set you back a day. I don't have any pain medications. In my state even major surgeries you only get 3 days of pain meds and are told to watch a movie or listen to music to cope afterwards. I do have muscle relaxers that I've soft overdosed on to see if I'd get sick or not and plan on using them in the end. They are like taking shrooms without the feeling of being poisoned and will induce a coma when taking a full overdose, I was hoping my doctor would fill an anti neausa med but....there are other options.

I've not eaten in 3 days and havnt drank anything for almost 2 days. This morning mouth is very very dry but at least no headache, just groggy. I almost can't even muster the energy to go through this process.

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer
Upvote 0
WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
You Registered in 2019. Were you not suicidal then? Wasn't N available then?
Not sure how this is helpful or relevant to the current thread. You can stop replying now, thanks

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 1
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Don't have to be a dick about it but ok no worries

I remember @WearyWanderer . This person is suffering unimaginably as some of us are. calling someone names that is in extreme torture is really evil.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki and WearyWanderer
Upvote 0
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Well I'm only a dick if someone's a dick to me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป
Ok well I'm sorry if it seemed that way I could have probably worded it better. I didn't mean to be rude it I was just legitimately curious.
I remember @WearyWanderer . This person is suffering unimaginably as some of us are. calling someone names that is in extreme torture is really evil.
Please don't get into this. Everyone here is suffering that's not a pass to be mean. Especially when I wasn't mean to him I was curious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Thanks for your supportive post reactions over the years I've been here, pthn, it really means a lot to know there's people out there who understand. Heartbreaking, too and I wish you didn't but I appreciate your support ๐Ÿ–ค

And it's alright, I'm just gonna stop replying to them now, it looks like they're baiting for reactions based on other posts tbqh

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 1
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
And it's alright, I'm just gonna stop replying to them now, it looks like they're baiting for reactions based on other posts tbqh
Pretty sure he wasn't trying to attack you. That formulation might have been not well worded/too straight forward, but I'm confident he's not baiting anyone.

Reactions: DreamEnd
Upvote 0
I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023

how is vsed going? i want to start but im in bed all day- its boring so i eat to enterain myself... any tips?

Upvote 0